Fatal

Posted by rubibeautymakeup on Apr 10, 2016

Se supone que es un acondicionador para cabello teñido, que por lo general suele ser más bien seco, pero no hidrata y el olor no me gusta.

good

Posted by 5446020631204675013 on Dec 04, 2015

liked it very much. Lightweight balm made ​​my dry and curly hair soft .

Omg, the Best Conditioner

Posted by NaomiWilson on Oct 26, 2015

Aubrey shampoo and conditioner don't smell good. This is the best one and works the best. Hair is smoother and stronger. This it good for people who wants have nice straight hair.

Not great

Posted by LissiR on Oct 01, 2015

Although all natural, I have used far better natural conditioners out there. Not conditioning at all. m glad this was only a trial size.

I expected Rose petal scent.

Posted by Reviewer1020493 on Sep 29, 2015

Yes. I should check the whole ingredients. Not just bottle color and printed flower. (FYI, Rosa Mosqueta, aka hip rose, is the FRUIT of rose. Esp. seed oil. ) It doesn't smell like rose, closer to the green apple. I think this conditioner is good for dry hair, enrich. Highly thick texture with pearl color liquid.

Love the smell!

Posted by 5155798309571715544 on Jul 17, 2015

Aaah, I absolutely love the smell of this conditioner. It made my hair seem stronger, but it didnt do anything for the shinyness of my hair.

greasy

Posted by 5505281509930570115 on Jun 09, 2015

tried once...hear felt greasy after using it, didn't like, unusable for me(normal hear)

A nice conditioner

Posted by getter90 on Jun 08, 2015

I like it, but don't love it. Normal consistency, good smell.. My wavy, a bit dry hair feels nice after - it makes my hair thicker and stronger, healthier. But does not make my hair shiny, silky... Still I think it is good enough for an almost natural product.

Neblogas

Posted by 5462334646376170571 on May 15, 2015

Visai nieko, tiko mums.

Aubrey Organics, Rosa Mosqueta Conditioner, Vibrant Hydration, Harvest Apple, All Hair Types

Posted by 4878803800260356156 on Apr 29, 2015