Not a bad product, but may contain GMO ingredients and may not be suitable for dry and sensitive scalp.

Posted by Leione on Jun 07, 2014

Unlike many other conditioners, this one is vegetarian, biodegradable, color-safe, and free of sulfates, parabens, petroleum, phthalates, PEGs, EDTA, silicon, gluten, phenoxyethanol, BPA, diaxane, toxic chemicals, dangerous additives, harsh preservatives or fragrances, never tested on animals, and contains some safe, natural, plant derived, and organic ingredients: organic rose seed, sweet almond, and evening primrose oils deeply moisturize and nourish the scalp, locking in moisture and preventing dryness and dehydration, condition and detangle the hair, making it softer and more manageable, organic chamomile and calendula extracts, as well as non-organic horsetail, coltsfoot, balm mint, fennel, and hops extracts (not very likely to be GMO) repair dry and damaged hair, protecting it at the cellular level and restoring its elasticity, strengthen the root bulbs and follicle connection, improve cellular circulation, stimulate cell renewal and regeneration, keratin production, and hair growth, prevent dandruff, flakiness, scalp infections, and hair loss, add volume at the root, provide body and shine, organic aloe vera leaf juice soothes, tones and heals the scalp, calms itching, reduces redness and inflammation, xanthan gum is a natural binder, emulsion stabilizer and viscosity controlling agent. This product does, however, contain a lot of non-organic ingredients, such as glycerin, an emollient and hair conditioning agent, grapefruit and apple fruit cell culture extracts, and vitamins C and E as preservatives, which are most likely to be synthetically produced and genetically modified (it's not specified that they're non-GMO), as well as bra ssica campestris/aleurites fordi oil copolymer, which is likely to be derived from GMO rapeseed oil. This hair conditioner also contains as one of its main ingredients cetyl alcohol, which may irritate dry and sensitive scalp and cause allergic reactions. Overall, it's not a bad product, it does detangle, condition, and rehydrate dry, damaged, and color-treated hair, and it's much safer than mainstream conditioners full of toxic chemicals, allergens, endocrine disruptors, and carcinogens, but it could be much better and safer if all its ingredients, especially vitamins C and E, were 100% organic and non-GMO.

Excellent

Posted by alvinlky on Aug 04, 2014

The fragrance of the conditioner smell nice and it hydrate my hair and make my hair feel soft.

maravilloso

Posted by 4925339988864446388 on Jul 08, 2014

El champu es liquido y no emulsiona, cuesta de trabajar y parece que deja el pelo reseco como sucede con los GPB Nutrient Blast, pero luego añades el acondicionador que es ultra concentrado como una mascarilla y te quedas muy sorprendida, juntos hidratan muchisimo, desenredan todo, reducen encrespamiento y volumen y dejan brillo, lo unico que estiran un poco el pelo y si lo tienes ondulado te queda raro, pero son muy buenos en pelo teñido grueso. Son muy buenos, superan a los GPB NUTRIENT BLAST por el aporte de brillo.

Wow factor.

Posted by 5461794962378484968 on Jul 01, 2014

I won't gild the lily too much on this conditioner but it makes my hair very shiny; it is jam packed full of natural and wonderful ingredients and I can feel my hair immediately melt and soften when it goes on. I wish the bottle were 4 times the size as I'll be using this every wash.

Be Aware! You'll Love Your Hair!!

Posted by 5199874891283070651 on Jul 08, 2014

I was unfamiliar with Aubrey Organics, so I ordered this as a trial, and could not be more pleased! I've been color treating my hair for years, and always encountered a problem with dry, brittle, and breaking hair. Needless to say, I've spent a small fortune on hair products. The first time I used this, I was hooked. My hair is soft, manageable, and most of all...no breakage! I also noticed that it takes less time to dry and style my hair, and I was able to go longer without a touchup as well. I would recommend that you pair the shampoo and conditioner for the best results. I .

Love at first try!

Posted by 4982797686030923443 on Sep 10, 2014

I bought the trial as the price is really appealing. When I used it on my long normal hair but with dry ends it worked perfectly! The result was great, shiny hair. The scent is also lovely! I'm planning to buy the regular size now!

Aubrey Organics, Rosa Mosqueta Conditioner, Vibrant Hydration, Harvest Apple, All Hair Types, 4 fl oz (118 ml)

Posted by FEED-ME-MORE on Aug 21, 2014

Smell is very good, not harsh, some kind of granny's apples, but it is very messy on my Yorkie's hair. Conditioner is pretty thick and as I applied it, its vanished somewhere throughout the hair and hair looked like messy and a bit like even dry not moisturized and damp as they should look during grooming. And this conditioner bottle would last us very little. I think 3 times max. on my long-haired Yorkie. Pretty natural, but not the best buy.

DISGUSTING!

Posted by j44lee on Sep 21, 2014

Totally atrocious. The texture is like a thickened glue mixed with flour. You cannot smooth this into your hair. Smells weird and is not hydrating. The shampoo is tolerable, but the conditioner is awful. So glad I bought this as a sample at the $.99 sample price.

good

Posted by 5660868119920257680 on Sep 05, 2014

love it !

Sorprendida

Posted by MonteErebus on Jul 10, 2014

El complemento ideal para su champú. Hidrata un montón y en mi pelo fino me quita cualquier rastro de volumen. OJO de no aplicar en raices porque en mi caso me engrasa bastante. Es ligero y solo hace fata una pequeña cantidad para desenredar. El cabello queda muy hidratado y brillante. Muy buen control del frizz!