Odeur de rose présente..

Posted by Strawwy on Jun 18, 2012

Après shampoing pour cheveux secs sans être pour autant trop nourrissant, il nourri, hydrate, rend les cheveux super brillants, sans alourdir. L'odeur est très agréable mais très forte, voir trop! Pour ce produit le format voyage est plus économique que les 2 autres formats!

Excellent

Posted by Nereide on Mar 09, 2014

Excellent produit très efficace qui rend les cheveux super doux en les démêlant. L'odeur est sympa mais ne reste pas sur les cheveux. J'en rachèterai en grand format !

No special effect

Posted by 4634674652158376456 on Oct 19, 2013

I haven't noticed any good conditioning effect when using it. Average stuff to me. The mini-bottle is impossible to use - the conditioner is so hard to get off it. Will not repurchase.

Great!

Posted by 5503259751495504463 on Jul 25, 2012

Wonderful! Will buy it full size.

Good

Posted by reviewsfromlithuania on Mar 29, 2015

Tought it has runny consistency, it conditions hair very well. The smell is wonderful, rosy apple-ish kind of smell. It also has some shimmer in it, pearlish like. Would buy whole bottle.

perfect for taking with you in travel

Posted by 4693012434032555405 on Mar 07, 2015

love the scent, the effect on my hair and the fact you can take it with you while going abroad

Bien, pero no suficiente.

Posted by 5595251913317212686 on Apr 30, 2014

Un Buen acondicionador con un aroma muy natural (vegetal) que deja el cabello suavizado pero no logra una textura sedoza. Muy rico pero no suficiente.

Posted by 5755156384135620809 on Sep 02, 2014

no me desenredo demasiado... mi pelo necesita mas hidratacion supongo

didn't like it

Posted by 4704004139074053765 on Nov 09, 2014

I really wanted to love this product... In first place, I expecteted it to smell like roses, but it acutally smells like some kind of cheap and bad fragance with petroleum, awful. I tried it first as a leave in conditioner, but my hair didn't feel soft or moisturized. The second time, I used it as a rinse out conditioner, but it was very hard to detangle my hair, and my hair is really easy to detangle with any conditioner... I won't buy it again.