July Special - Free International Shipping for orders over $40.00!

Aubrey Organics, Rosa Mosqueta Shampoo, Vibrant Hydration, All Hair Types, 11 fl oz (325 ml)

Definitely worth buying!

Posted by Supplementsdiy on Nov 17, 2013

After looking through the ingredients of almost all the “natural” shampoo on iherb, you find that they all contain either of the followings; preservatives such as sodium benzoate, sulfates such sodium lauryl sulfate, hidden sulfates such sodium coco sulfate (just another diluted SLS with exact chemical structure) and many other chemical names such as polysorbate 20. Aubrey Organic is the only shampoo brand to be chemical free! (Not counting castile soap which is also all natural but it is not specialised shampoo). The downside is that none of the shampoo by Aubrey lathers well so you probably use more of the shampoo. Otherwise, it will be hard to wash the hair scalp or hair, especially if you have thick hair. (in my case). I also like that the ingredients are biodegrade, suitable for vegetarians and not tested on animal (important!). All conventional chemical shampoo is tested on animals! Why? There are simply too many chemicals in it. Many are reactive and causes allergies therefore they test it on animals first in order to avoid possible lawsuits in future. This product smells just nice and not too strong As for the moisturizing effect, I find that the effect is moderate at best. Helping to rinse away chlorine and minerals seems another additional benefit though there is no way to tell. As for regards to protecting fading of colors, I can't tell since I have no colored hair. Nevertheless, it is a good shampoo for all hair type! Check out my page for more reviews!

Formula has changed

Posted by Reviewer1218008 on Feb 28, 2014

This used to be my favorite shampoo, I loved the light rose fragrance and it left such a nice soft scent in my hair that I could smell all day. NOT ANYMORE!! Aubrey has changed the formula due to customer requests for more lather. It now smells absolutely horrible, really awful, so bad in my opinion that I threw mine in the garbage. Please bring back the old fragrance Aubrey, I didn't have an issue with lather, it lathered fine for me.

Oh, no!

Posted by 5313846129549177914 on Mar 15, 2014

I used to love this shampoo, but I now got the new formula and I just hate it! The smell, what it does to the hair and scalp. Please bring the old version. Please!

Excellent

Posted by Reviewer3079478 on Nov 07, 2007

This is an excellent shampoo, and is my favorite of the Aubrey line. It leaves my hair clean, shiney, and managble. It does not dry my hair which most shampoos will do. The scent is very beautiful, soothing, balancing. If you hair is not very wet it won't lather like conventional shampoos: just add water to your hair and it lathers up great! :)

Aubrey makes excellent organic products

Posted by Reviewer2062690 on Oct 30, 2008

I was losing a lot of hair due to 'premenopausal' hormone fluctuations, and this shampoo reduced the amount of hair I would find on my comb. Very gentle and smells terrific.