Gifts Best Sellers Specials New Products Product Trials Conditions A-Z

Aubrey Organics, Revitalizing Therapy Serum, Intensive Antioxidant, Dry Skin, .33 fl oz (10 ml)

Reviews 1-star

dried my ultra sensitive skin...ouch!

Posted by Reviewer3185964 on Dec 29, 2009

I love Aubrey's commitment to use high-quality ingredients and I appreciate the fact that products arrive in sealed bottles so you know it's fresh. I have used the Rosa Mosqueta shampoo and conditioner for over six months and my hair is the shiniest and most healthy it's ever been. But the Rosa Mosqueta in this form..well, my lips hurt and I still have a welt on my cheek! I used the Rose Hip Seed Oil on my face for a four days. It resulted in hives and chapped lips. I quit for a few days, everything cleared up. Tried it again yesterday and today, same result. Oddly, my skin felt drier than before which seems illogical since this is oil-based but that's what happened. If you're ultra sensitive, you may want to skip this product.

ugh

Posted by Reviewer2055067 on Jul 08, 2010

rose hip oil is supposed to be so great for acne scars but it's ironic it will also make you break out really bad!! silly mother nature. I don't have major acne but do get break outs here and there and have some black heads and even though I spot applied this and tried to avoid problem areas it still made me break out. I wish the bottle was a dropper then I could dilute it and mix it with another oil easier. I didn`t see improvement in scarring because I couldn`t continue using it. how annoying. I`ll try again when my skin is perfect or if I buy a different bottle in a dropper to dilute.

zoya.keizn@gmail.com

Posted by Reviewer2753761 on Mar 18, 2011

where is my products i haven;t got them yet still flying somewhere sorry