Good undereye treatment

Posted by Reviewer3348140 on Aug 30, 2011

I learned from a specialist that this type of oil is good to apply to undereyes and around eyes to renurish skin.

smells fishy but work good

Posted by 5035260863552643021 on Nov 06, 2013

a little go long way

Works great on acne scars

Posted by Reviewer2603242 on Jan 29, 2012

Love the roller ball packaging, makes it sooo easy to dab onto my acne scars without using my fingers. Super easy & no mess. I use it every night before bed over my moisturizer & after 3 weeks have noticed improvement in the lightening of my acne scars (dark spots). It did cause some irritation after about 2 weeks so I cut back to every other night. This stuff works!

Great for travelling!

Posted by JulesSG on May 28, 2012

good things comes in small sizes. This is perfect to carry around with me to keep my skin moisturised.

Rose Oil

Posted by Reviewer1864397 on Aug 26, 2009

I bought this for my scars after heart surgery. Maybe I will have to use this longer because of the severity of the scars. Always great service from iherb!!!!!

Nice

Posted by Reviewer1982379 on Oct 17, 2009

I use this under my eyes, very gentle, nice smell, easy to apply, and absorbs into the skin quickly and without leaving a greasy residue.

Gives glow

Posted by Reviewer1922796 on Jun 10, 2010

It's good for my sensitive skin. I just put anywhere irritated. Only thing...I wish its opening is dropper instead of roll-on.

Eye lifter

Posted by Reviewer3206727 on Oct 03, 2010

It is amazing it's so effective with all the natural ingredients.Gentle and very nice.