smells fishy but work good

Posted by 5035260863552643021 on Nov 06, 2013

a little go long way

it works on my oily skin

Posted by Reviewer1893494 on Feb 19, 2012

I thought oil is not good for oily skin at first, but I bought it for my acne scar with wondering but it really works even on my oily skin! I've put it at night for 3days, but I still havent gotten any new acnes. my skin is getting lighter, and I hope my acne scars and wrinkles will desappear by the time when i finish using all of it.

I like it very much

Posted by Reviewer2555862 on Apr 05, 2012

I like it very much

Aubrey Organics

Posted by Reviewer1379592 on Nov 27, 2011

Rose Hip Seed Oil helps to diminish fine lines around the lip line and eye area and can be easily applied over the cream moisturizer.mm Non irritating to sensitive areas.

Very good

Posted by Reviewer3168833 on Apr 22, 2011

Very good oil. Does not cause allergies of my wife (she is a little allergic), smells nice

Great!

Posted by Reviewer2664968 on Jan 29, 2011

Not too greasy Smells good Has roll in it, so easy to apply

Love it!

Posted by Reviewer2262150 on Jan 07, 2010

So feminine & so convenient - carry it in my purse.

Skin food

Posted by Reviewer1725086 on Mar 30, 2010

This is the best price I have found! Great face oil, especially for dry skin. I use it in the morning under my day cream and eye cream and in the evening under my night cream. I have really dry skin so this combination works best for me without any buildup feeling.

Lovely

Posted by beafawcett on Feb 23, 2014

Rose hip oil is a really good skin treatment and these little tubes are a good way to get it. I wondered if the pump action would result in a lot of waste, but on checking I found there was little left once the pump stopped delivering. It is a nice quality of oil and happily organic. I have found them a good little gift too as they are so inexpensive. Each bottle lasts me about 6 weeks; I use only two dollops each night.

Great for curing scars on oily skin

Posted by 4630562692623615739 on May 10, 2016

It was called Rosehip seed oil. I got many holes on my face because I used to have a lot of acnes. This product is a must have item! It cures the wounds and makes the pores get smaller. Skin condition improves a lot too. Nice smell but can only be stored for like 2 to 3 months, otherwise its smell changes and becomes less effective. DO NOT apply it on acnes as it will make the acnes get worst. I review natural products. If you have oily and acne prone skin, dry and thick hair, dry skin on legs and arms, do check my other reviews. If you find this review useful, please give me a thumbs up. Thanks.