Gifts Best Sellers Specials New Products Product Trials Conditions A-Z

Aubrey Organics, Revitalizing Therapy Serum, Intensive Antioxidant, Dry Skin, .33 fl oz (10 ml)

dried my ultra sensitive skin...ouch!

Posted by Reviewer3185964 on Dec 29, 2009

I love Aubrey's commitment to use high-quality ingredients and I appreciate the fact that products arrive in sealed bottles so you know it's fresh. I have used the Rosa Mosqueta shampoo and conditioner for over six months and my hair is the shiniest and most healthy it's ever been. But the Rosa Mosqueta in this form..well, my lips hurt and I still have a welt on my cheek! I used the Rose Hip Seed Oil on my face for a four days. It resulted in hives and chapped lips. I quit for a few days, everything cleared up. Tried it again yesterday and today, same result. Oddly, my skin felt drier than before which seems illogical since this is oil-based but that's what happened. If you're ultra sensitive, you may want to skip this product.

GREAT PRODUCT

Posted by Reviewer2738290 on Jan 03, 2009

Absorbs really well, even though its says dont use on acne prone skin which i tend to have at times it didnt break me out!!! Balance out my skin oils , great product will keep buying. A little goes a long way and like the roller ball bottle,no mess. My skin looks smoother than ever before. Will never use chemical based products again!!!

Smooth non-greasy oil

Posted by Reviewer3130568 on Mar 23, 2009

I was very surprised that this oil doesn't stay greasy on my face. The applicator is very easy to use. My face feels very nice and comfortable after use. I also use the Rosa Mosqueta moisturizing cream as suggested, both are wonderful.

Great Product!

Posted by Reviewer2782741 on May 27, 2009

I have dermititis on my lower eyelids. The only thing that gives me any relief, without stinging my eyes, is Aubrey's Rosa Mosqueta. It is great for face, lips, neck, dry elbows and knees. I always have a bottle on hand. As I said, this is a GREAT PRODUCT! Thanks, again, Aubrey.

Love it!

Posted by Reviewer2262150 on Jan 07, 2010

So feminine & so convenient - carry it in my purse.