Great Product!

Posted by Reviewer2782741 on May 27, 2009

I have dermititis on my lower eyelids. The only thing that gives me any relief, without stinging my eyes, is Aubrey's Rosa Mosqueta. It is great for face, lips, neck, dry elbows and knees. I always have a bottle on hand. As I said, this is a GREAT PRODUCT! Thanks, again, Aubrey.

ugh

Posted by Reviewer2055067 on Jul 08, 2010

rose hip oil is supposed to be so great for acne scars but it's ironic it will also make you break out really bad!! silly mother nature. I don't have major acne but do get break outs here and there and have some black heads and even though I spot applied this and tried to avoid problem areas it still made me break out. I wish the bottle was a dropper then I could dilute it and mix it with another oil easier. I didn`t see improvement in scarring because I couldn`t continue using it. how annoying. I`ll try again when my skin is perfect or if I buy a different bottle in a dropper to dilute.

Yulia

Posted by Reviewer3060808 on Jul 21, 2011

Very - ver- very nice!!!!

Fine product!

Posted by sweetheart on Jun 28, 2012

Nice light oil. Haven't used it long enough to know if it works for scars or not. You can really feel the quality of the product!!!

zoya.keizn@gmail.com

Posted by Reviewer2753761 on Mar 18, 2011

where is my products i haven;t got them yet still flying somewhere sorry

good

Posted by Reviewer2488588 on Dec 20, 2010

good

darryl hitchings

Posted by Reviewer2009424 on Jun 24, 2008

excellent product

Great Shampoo

Posted by Reviewer1344327 on Jun 21, 2010

This shampoo is so rich and smooth you don't need conditioner; I love it.

Correcto

Posted by 5285688746142421464 on Dec 11, 2013

He empezado a utilizarla para unas estrías y parece que desde el primer uso va disimulandolas.

Superb for dry skin

Posted by 4876441485628329133 on Jul 22, 2015

I bought this for a good friend who had dry flaky skin. I saw great improvement on her. According to her, the product is not greasy at all and it absorbed pretty well.