Yulia

Posted by Reviewer3060808 on Jul 21, 2011

Very - ver- very nice!!!!

Fine product!

Posted by sweetheart on Jun 28, 2012

Nice light oil. Haven't used it long enough to know if it works for scars or not. You can really feel the quality of the product!!!

zoya.keizn@gmail.com

Posted by Reviewer2753761 on Mar 18, 2011

where is my products i haven;t got them yet still flying somewhere sorry

good

Posted by Reviewer2488588 on Dec 20, 2010

good

Great Shampoo

Posted by Reviewer1344327 on Jun 21, 2010

This shampoo is so rich and smooth you don't need conditioner; I love it.

darryl hitchings

Posted by Reviewer2009424 on Jun 24, 2008

excellent product

Correcto

Posted by 5285688746142421464 on Dec 11, 2013

He empezado a utilizarla para unas estrías y parece que desde el primer uso va disimulandolas.

Great for curing scars on oily skin

Posted by 4630562692623615739 on May 10, 2016

It was called Rosehip seed oil. I got many holes on my face because I used to have a lot of acnes. This product is a must have item! It cures the wounds and makes the pores get smaller. Skin condition improves a lot too. Nice smell but can only be stored for like 2 to 3 months, otherwise its smell changes and becomes less effective. DO NOT apply it on acnes as it will make the acnes get worst. I review natural products. If you have oily and acne prone skin, dry and thick hair, dry skin on legs and arms, do check my other reviews. If you find this review useful, please give me a thumbs up. Thanks.

Superb for dry skin

Posted by 4876441485628329133 on Jul 22, 2015

I bought this for a good friend who had dry flaky skin. I saw great improvement on her. According to her, the product is not greasy at all and it absorbed pretty well.

Not sure it is doing much

Posted by Reviewer2461182 on Apr 03, 2016

This is a small pump bottle of oil. In our fairly cold area the oil becomes solid. The few times I actually got it to become liquid, and applied it, it is hard to tell if it is doing anything at all. However other reviewers loved it. At that price it is worth the try. I find the Aubrey Organics, Revitalizing Night Therapy Creme a lot easier to use. It is an awesome product, over damp skin, just a small amount makes a big difference. And that Night Therapy creme has a very pleasant natural aroma.