July Special - Free International Shipping for orders over $40.00!

Aubrey Organics, SPF 15 Defense Moisturizer, All Skin Types, 1.7 fl oz (50 ml)

4 out of 5 based on 7 reviews

Excellent Day Moisturizer

Posted by Reviewer3106204 on Nov 03, 2013

I have used Ecco Bella Age Antidote Day Cream with SPF 15 for years. Until I used Aubrey Organics SPF 15 Defense Moisturizer, I was happy with the Ecco Bella. However, Aubrey provides the same SPF protection using only zinc oxide and no titanium dioxide. I like that fact and it cost less. It provides good protection, and is not heavy or sticky. It goes on sheer. Of the many day creams I have used, I find it to be the best.

Ok, but not fabulous

Posted by 5065524567428236364 on Aug 07, 2013

It seems to be calming on my skin. I got it because of the SPf. It's pretty good, but I don't love it like I did their ginko and green tea moisturizor.

Nice product

Posted by Reviewer2791708 on Feb 16, 2014

This feels nice on my skin and leaves it feeling soft with no oil or residue. It has quite a strong botanical scent that is not my favourite, but I have no real comlaints about it!