Aubrey Organics, Scalp-Soothing Shampoo, Primrose & Lavender, Special Care/Sensitive, 11 fl oz (325 ml)

Posted by alvinlky on Jan 25, 2013

Excellent product at an economical price. I like scent of the Primrose & Levender, make me refreshing.

Calm an itchy dry scalp

Posted by Reviewer2381612 on May 29, 2011

This product has helped me deal with a very itchy dry scalp. I have a bit of eczema on my scalp. This product calms and soothes my scalp and relives the itch. Love this product

Aubrey Primrose & Lavender

Posted by Reviewer1341430 on Dec 22, 2007

Love their natural ingredients but the smell is a bit "off". Think I'll add some lavender to see if it helps.

Dissapointment

Posted by Reviewer1834829 on Apr 05, 2011

I have thin and not curvy hair, which were realy silky before, but now it looks dried and not so shiny. I hoped to find a shampoo, which 'll make it as good as before. It cleans good, maybe too good. And makes my hair even more dry as before. Will not recomend.

Not good

Posted by 4807637118894698199 on Sep 23, 2014

I read on the review of the same shampoo, only bigger bottle, that they have change some of the ingrediens. And is not good any more. I bought this shampoo and hoped it would help with my dry and itchy scalp. I does not help at all, I have used it for a couple of weeks now and my scalp is actually worse than before I started using this shampoo. Now my scalp is dry, itchy - and flakey, which it was not before!! It also makes my hair really dry..

Aubrey Organics,

Posted by Reviewer2511091 on Sep 30, 2008

I love their products because they are truly made completely of natural ingredients. Great shampoos, conditioners, lotions, soaps and deodorant!!

pleasant scent

Posted by 101010011 on Oct 08, 2010

it doesn't bother my sensitive scalp. aubrey's is one of my favorite bath and body care makers. the product line is pretty solid all the way around

No more itchy scalp

Posted by Reviewer1728405 on May 15, 2009

Works very well for itchy, irritated scalp conditions. Makes the hair soft and shiny. Subtle scent

Such a Nice Product

Posted by Reviewer3333710 on May 18, 2009

If you have a dry itchy scalp like me, this shampoo is probably the one for you. It's so soothing, as it says on the bottle!

Aubrey Primrose & Lavender Shampoo

Posted by ivyengland on Jul 24, 2009

I like the way my hair looks and feels with this shampoo, but I do not like the smell. Soaps up well and rinses out easily.