Aubrey Organics, Tea Tree & Primerose Shampoo, Scalp Rescue, Oily/Clarify, 2 fl oz (59 ml)

« Previous | 1 2 3 | Next »

Not effective

Posted by underfundig on Mar 27, 2013

I bought this to help my dry and itchy scalp. I love that it came in a travel-sized bottle so I could try it out before purchasing a full-sized bottle. Sadly I have found no reason to get a full-sized bottle. This shampoo didn't help the itching at all. It smells good though and makes the hair look well, but I need something that is actually effective for my scalp, so won't buy again.

Posted by Malina on Sep 25, 2012

Very drying

Nice:)

Posted by Reviewer2040326 on Feb 23, 2012

I bought this for my boyfriend to try out, he has a sensitive and dry scalp and I've tried a lot of different products.. Since I just bought a little bottle to try out I can't give a total revieve of the product, but it seemed it was helping the time he used it:) (only thing was probably the smell, what can I say, Primrose and lavender, obviesly not the best smell for a man;)

Great shampoo

Posted by 5003856877777999304 on Dec 02, 2012

My scalp doesn't itch any more. I am deeply relieved

Not impressed

Posted by LadyFlanders on Nov 23, 2012

Unfortunately, I'm not too impressed. I have sensitive skin, as well as a sensitive scalp, but my face turns red after using this schampoo. So it does with a lot of conventional schmapoos, but I had higher expectations on this, as it claims to be intended for Special Care/Sensitive.

« Previous | 1 2 3 | Next »