10% Off Orders Over $40!

Aubrey Organics, Tea Tree & Primerose Shampoo, Scalp Rescue, Oily/Clarify, 2 fl oz (59 ml)

« Previous | 1 2 3 | Next »

Not effective

Posted by underfundig on Mar 27, 2013

I bought this to help my dry and itchy scalp. I love that it came in a travel-sized bottle so I could try it out before purchasing a full-sized bottle. Sadly I have found no reason to get a full-sized bottle. This shampoo didn't help the itching at all. It smells good though and makes the hair look well, but I need something that is actually effective for my scalp, so won't buy again.

Posted by Malina on Sep 25, 2012

Very drying

Doesn't live up to its claims..

Posted by Reviewer3297651 on Aug 19, 2014

The shampoo claims to be moisturising and soothing. Instead, it was stripping (which for something that barely has any foaming action should be more difficult) and drying. At the same time, my hair does not feel clean after using it. Although I love this brand's rose shampoo - I would not repurchase this one.

Nice:)

Posted by Reviewer2040326 on Feb 23, 2012

I bought this for my boyfriend to try out, he has a sensitive and dry scalp and I've tried a lot of different products.. Since I just bought a little bottle to try out I can't give a total revieve of the product, but it seemed it was helping the time he used it:) (only thing was probably the smell, what can I say, Primrose and lavender, obviesly not the best smell for a man;)

Great shampoo

Posted by 5003856877777999304 on Dec 02, 2012

My scalp doesn't itch any more. I am deeply relieved

« Previous | 1 2 3 | Next »