great product

Posted by 5582762497253189188 on Mar 14, 2015

I bought this for my son who said "it's really good" when I asked him to rate it. He had dandruff and oily hair (he's a teen) and now his hair looks great and I don't see him scratch his head anymore. The ingredients are safe and great as with all the other Aubrey Organics products I've looked at anyway. And it smells wonderful - I never knew blue green algae could smell so good! Only gave 4 stars instead of 5 because I haven't personally used it having dry/thin hair myself.

Very drying

Posted by 5203157139438951364 on Feb 06, 2015

I think the smell is ok. Maybe it cleanses really well. But one frustrating thing is that it totally dried up my hair :( Now I'm mixing this shampoo with my other shampoo so it's not so drying cos I don't wish to waste this

Outstanding Product

Posted by 5732278624532666501 on Dec 22, 2014

Simply the best scalp shampoo i've ever used, and believe me i've tried them all. Stops the itching immediately and lasts the whole day. Highly recommended product.

My new favorite!

Posted by 5502852879654265448 on Oct 21, 2014

This shampoo smells fresh and good. It's a very good price, and it treats my sensitive scalp with care. Will buy again, again and again..

Not impressed!

Posted by 5277253526543405168 on Oct 17, 2014

This shampoo smells great and a little goes a long way. However, as I washed my hair, I noticed it making my hair feel very waxy, and I could hardly get my fingers through it. I have hip-length, thick, but fine hair, and this product resulted in tangles and clumping that even my detangling conditioner couldn't help me get out. Maybe it's just my hair type, but this stuff did more harm than good. I really didn't notice any change in my scalp, either. I won't be buying this again!

They Changed Formula, Not Good Anymore!!

Posted by Reviewer2812867 on Sep 17, 2014

They used to use all natural liquid soap base, but they changed formula now with detergent base derived of GMO Corn, very toxic and depletes moisture from skin. My hair becomes like straw so dry and frizzy, I cannot recommend this product anymore. All the reviews before 2013 were based on the old formula, which was very different based on liquid coconut shampoo, not anymore. The company completely failed with these new formula, like laundry detergent. I had to find a different company who makes better shampoo.

Husband like it..

Posted by 5206310408460707862 on May 16, 2014

iHerb sent the wrong item, but my husband like it. ( I order Tea Tree & Primrose but i Herb sent Lavender & Primrose)

Very good, but sometimes I just use plain all natural soap instead

Posted by 5324077134647419475 on Mar 21, 2014

I only use this on special days, on the other days I just use the black african soap not just on my body but my hair too. my scalp and hair love it.

Definitely worth buying!

Posted by Supplementsdiy on Nov 17, 2013

After looking through the ingredients of almost all the “natural” shampoo on iherb, you find that they all contain either of the followings; preservatives such as sodium benzoate, sulfates such sodium lauryl sulfate, hidden sulfates such sodium coco sulfate (just another diluted SLS with exact chemical structure) and many other chemical names such as polysorbate 20. Aubrey Organic is the only shampoo brand to be chemical free! (Not counting castile soap which is also all natural but it is not specialised shampoo). The downside is that none of the shampoo by Aubrey lathers well so you probably use more of the shampoo. Otherwise, it will be hard to wash the hair scalp or hair, especially if you have thick hair. (in my case). I also like that the ingredients are biodegrade, suitable for vegetarians and not tested on animal (important!). All conventional chemical shampoo is tested on animals! Why? There are simply too many chemicals in it. Many are reactive and causes allergies therefore they test it on animals first in order to avoid possible lawsuits in future. This product smells really great. The smell is not as strong as other shampoos by Aubrey. As for the moisturizing effect, I find that the effect is moderate at best. It does help to calm my itchy scalp somewhat. This bottle is also bigger thus more expensive! Check out my page for more reviews!

very good

Posted by 5497041644398275957 on Nov 17, 2013

i like it. soft shampoo.