My favorite stuff in the world

Posted by Reviewer1676871 on May 05, 2008

Has an intoxicating but fresh and light scent, doesn't make a mess of my jacuzzi tub and and leaves my skin silky.

My hubby loves this stuff!!

Posted by Reviewer1664676 on Jun 04, 2009

I can't keep this in the house for very long!! My husband loves to put it in the tub and soak for hours!! The smell is so fresh, like the ocean, and I love it!! Highly recommend this product. It is not a bubble bath, but a soak.

Eureka!

Posted by Reviewer2129013 on Feb 25, 2012

The search is finally over! I've found the perfect bath soak, which isn't easy. Some leave the tub too slippery, while others are loaded with chemicals and still others smell so strong that you get a headache. This one is made with healthy ingredients and softens the water and your skin without being slimy, and the scent is GREAT (very relaxing), whether for a man or woman (or kids). I almost hate to highly recommend it because I don't want it to sell out all the time, but I have to be honest and say that it's the best I've ever tried (despite the lack of bubbles).

Aubrey Organics Sea Spa--Love it!

Posted by Reviewer2191388 on Oct 18, 2008

This was on sale, so decided to try it as I like most AO products--as usual, this one didn't fail me! I don't own a whirlpool spa; however, I like my bath water (and me) scented. This smells GREAT! I'm disappointed it doesn't leave a lot of bubbles like their Camomile Calming Bath Soak does, but it does leave my skin smooth and silky--and smelling good! Glad I tried this, I will buy more.

Strong, but ok.

Posted by HildeK on Jun 18, 2012

It feels way to strong when you open the bottle. But the strange thing is that the scent seems to change when it is put in water. It goes not only lighter (that would be natural), but also less "sharp". I like it, but I am not going to repurchase it.

So soothing.

Posted by Reviewer3096733 on Mar 08, 2012

This is amazingly relaxing! A beautiful scent!

Recommended

Posted by Reviewer2998116 on Apr 23, 2010

My son who has really bad eczema loves this bath soak because it not only smells great, it is also gentle on his skin. I recommend this soak to everyone for its comforting scent and quality

Would make a great gift - very pleasant smell and lovely body feel

Posted by Reviewer1620513 on Feb 25, 2015

I have a large whirlpool style bath for 2 and I love this. Non greasy on the bath but definitely creamy/moisturising feeling when you are in the bath. A lighter scent but very pleasant, kind of fresh and mellow at the same time. Really is a quality product but 4 stars because of the price as it really only does about 4 - 5 serves out of a large bottle.

very odd smell

Posted by sophielu on Mar 11, 2014

i cant describe the smell, it's just not a seaweed smell. Seeing all the good reviews i wanted to try it, but i'll stick to more exciting scented salts. It is relaxing though.