Great color for summer

Posted by coupon-code-REZ294 on Apr 05, 2012

Aubrey Organics, Silken Earth, Powder Blush, Honey Bronze is the perfect color for summer since your skin tone change with the sun the bronze color highlight your skin better than a pink color which should be use to my opinion in winter.

Nice blush / Красивые румяна

Posted by AmberCat on Aug 31, 2012

Красивые шелковые румяна бронзово-персикового цвета. Легко растушевываются, не исчезают и не блекнут в течение дня. Но мне хотелось бы более деликатного блеска. Beautiful silk blush with bronze-peach color. Easy shaded, do not disappear or fade throughout the day. But I would like a more delicate finish.

Good

Posted by HeidiT on Mar 25, 2011

I really like this brand, and I think this is a good quality blush. It turned out to be too brown for my pale/fair skin tone, so I will try a different shade.

great product

Posted by Reviewer1933246 on Apr 23, 2010

wonderful in every sense! plus love the smell!

Nice structure, easy to use, beautiful shine

Posted by Reviewer1532005 on Apr 29, 2010

Nice structure, easy to use, beautiful shine

Sun in a jar

Posted by Reviewer2004498 on Mar 17, 2010

Honey Bronze powder is a lovely sheer sun kissed blush that highlights cheekbones in a very natural way.A little goes a long way, therefore, a very good value for your money.I recommend this product for anyone who is looking for that final finishing touch.

makeup as it should be - natural all the way

Posted by Reviewer3349772 on Sep 21, 2008

the best - I feel safe using Aubrey makeup and will continue to do so down the road.

Aubry Organics

Posted by Reviewer1590865 on Dec 18, 2009

Great!

Wonderful blush

Posted by Reviewer1460864 on Feb 23, 2010

I finally found a really natural look with this Silken Earth Blush by Aubrey. it's natural and natural looking, lasts all day and affordable. It's better than much higher priced blushes I have tried. I've tried 2 colors and have another to try.

great blush!

Posted by Reviewer2870107 on Jun 02, 2010

I love this stuff! Light with a great sheen and perfect for my pale complexion! I will certainly be trying the other shades. Thanks iHerb!

« Previous | 1 2 | Next »