Pretty impressive!

Posted by Reviewer1691317 on Feb 06, 2012

I bought this without seeing the color in person first, and I was nervous about that! I have to say that it was a good purchase! The color is called "Warmed Rose," and I was expecting it to be a bit more in the pink family; it's actually more of a peachy-pink. This shade works well for my skin tone--I would say I have similar coloring to Reese Witherspoon. A little bit of this goes a looooong way, I've found, and the color does build up over time in my brush, so I feel like I use even less powder each application. The powder is very fine and has a fantastic, silky feel and finish--it applies easily (I use a blush brush) without streaking (and I apply argan oil and then a sunscreen moisturizer to my face first). Also--and this was really important to me in a blush--it doesn't have much, if any, sparkle. In fact, I'd call it matte. I'm 39, and I no longer wish to have that "going clubbing" look! Overall, I'm impressed, and I'd probably buy this again. The only reason I didn't give it 5 stars is because the color was peachier than I was expecting, but that's not a deal-breaker for me here, since I feel I can pull off the shade well with my sort-of fair, creamy skin.

My favorite color

Posted by coupon-code-VIL429 on Apr 04, 2012

Perfect for my white tone of skin, very natural and easy to wear. A bit shiny and I like it.

Alright

Posted by Reviewer1812119 on Jan 21, 2011

I just started using this but it doesn't make my face break out or do anything bad so I guess it's alright. I like the fact that it's natural.

Orange Hue

Posted by Reviewer1477814 on Dec 12, 2011

Has a stronger orange hue on fair skin, rather than the warm pink color I was hoping for. Will buy this brand again, but likely try a different color.

Phyllis

Posted by Reviewer1827184 on Feb 02, 2009

good pigment..I use it with a light hand...but it is very nice blush with good staying power...

Very smooth

Posted by Reviewer1273050 on Jan 02, 2010

However I need more moisture,my skin looks so smooth just like a teenager.

Very Nice

Posted by Reviewer1527442 on Mar 18, 2009

I like it, and it goes on nicely, but I can hardly see this color on my skin. I'll buy it again, but I'll try a different color.

really nice colour!

Posted by innainna on Oct 05, 2011

greate powder!!! love it!

Great

Posted by HeidiT on Apr 19, 2011

This is a very nice blush - it looks natural and feels nice on my skin.

Nice Product!

Posted by MyHealthyLiving on Oct 25, 2012

I've been looking for an all natural blush and this one is the best. The color looks great and goes on nice. A very good product! Love it!/Я была в поисках натуральних румян и нашла то,что хотела. Они отлично наносятся и цвет выглядит замечательно, главное не переборщить! Очень хороший продукт!