Pretty impressive!

Posted by Reviewer1691317 on Feb 06, 2012

I bought this without seeing the color in person first, and I was nervous about that! I have to say that it was a good purchase! The color is called "Warmed Rose," and I was expecting it to be a bit more in the pink family; it's actually more of a peachy-pink. This shade works well for my skin tone--I would say I have similar coloring to Reese Witherspoon. A little bit of this goes a looooong way, I've found, and the color does build up over time in my brush, so I feel like I use even less powder each application. The powder is very fine and has a fantastic, silky feel and finish--it applies easily (I use a blush brush) without streaking (and I apply argan oil and then a sunscreen moisturizer to my face first). Also--and this was really important to me in a blush--it doesn't have much, if any, sparkle. In fact, I'd call it matte. I'm 39, and I no longer wish to have that "going clubbing" look! Overall, I'm impressed, and I'd probably buy this again. The only reason I didn't give it 5 stars is because the color was peachier than I was expecting, but that's not a deal-breaker for me here, since I feel I can pull off the shade well with my sort-of fair, creamy skin.

My favorite color

Posted by coupon-code-VIL429 on Apr 04, 2012

Perfect for my white tone of skin, very natural and easy to wear. A bit shiny and I like it.

Alright

Posted by Reviewer1812119 on Jan 21, 2011

I just started using this but it doesn't make my face break out or do anything bad so I guess it's alright. I like the fact that it's natural.

Orange Hue

Posted by Reviewer1477814 on Dec 12, 2011

Has a stronger orange hue on fair skin, rather than the warm pink color I was hoping for. Will buy this brand again, but likely try a different color.

Phyllis

Posted by Reviewer1827184 on Feb 02, 2009

good pigment..I use it with a light hand...but it is very nice blush with good staying power...

Very smooth

Posted by Reviewer1273050 on Jan 02, 2010

However I need more moisture,my skin looks so smooth just like a teenager.

Very Nice

Posted by Reviewer1527442 on Mar 18, 2009

I like it, and it goes on nicely, but I can hardly see this color on my skin. I'll buy it again, but I'll try a different color.

Aubrey Organics, Silken Earth Powder Blush Warmed Rose

Posted by Reviewer2062080 on Apr 14, 2010

Excellent product! A very little goes a long way. It lasts throughout the day

The Perfect BLUSH

Posted by Reviewer2004498 on Apr 25, 2010

This is the second color that I have tried and it is now my favorite. Who could ask for anything more. Great price,wonderful color selection and great staying power. I'm a big user of expensive blushes but have found that none can compare to this product.I'm hooked on Aubrey Organics blushes.

Another Hit from Aubrey

Posted by Reviewer2782741 on May 20, 2010

This is the best blush ever. I use a cream blush under my Aubrey Powder Foundation (see my review--the best foundation ever!!) and top it off with the Warmed Rose Powder Blush. It lasts and lasts and my skin feels soft, smooth and never weighed down. Great product...and the color works well for my light skin.