Good and bad powder

Posted by Reviewer2605937 on Oct 01, 2008

This is more like a setting powder than a base, but with that in mind, it gives a beautiful finish. Pores are virtually eliminated and it gives a glow to the skin. However, the cinnamon in this seems strong and my nose was a little itchy. Also, if you have dry skin, this will make you even drier. I use it all over my face, including under the eyes, and it made me so dry, I had wrinkles I had never seen before.

Greatest all natural powder

Posted by Reviewer2812867 on Sep 27, 2011

The ingredients in this is great, and all natural. I have used lots of high-end mineral powder, but I like this the most! If you are looking for a full-coverage just by itself, this is not for you though. I highly recommend using liquid foundation underneath or concealer to hide imperfections since it has sheer coverage, almost like a setting powder. It has a large amount of silk powder, moisturizing aloe powder so cannot ask anything more!! I am an Asian with fair to medium skin, and this color is great for me. It is so silky and smooth and it absorbs oils well, but it is moisturizing. It comes really packed so it will last a long time and I will definitly repeat. Oh and yes I smell cinammon when I open the seal but after you put it on, its really light scent, and made me want to have a latte with cinnamon in it!! Love it.

nice, light, and smells like cinnamon!

Posted by Reviewer3309911 on Jul 01, 2010

i like this powder because its very light and looks very natural. i have olive colored skin and the beige came pretty close to my color. it would be nice if there was a color made especially for olive skin though...this one is a little pink so its not a perfect match but closer then most powders ive tried. as far as concealing goes this powder will not suffice. i use a concealer to hide my spots and just put this powder over. it looks really nice and natural and i love the smell. ps. international shipping was fast and cheap! will definitely order from here again.

Great product

Posted by Reviewer2084487 on Apr 05, 2010

leaves skin feeling soft and still breathing. Coverage is light, so I like to use it over a fluid foundation for work days. I use it on its own when i want a light no make up look. Will buy again.

Smells good!

Posted by Reviewer1358073 on Jan 15, 2010

I love this product! It doesn't break out my skin, and it has a hint of cinnamon scent. I'm Asian and I have yellow-ish fair skin, and if I think this works well for my skin color. I will definitely buy this again.

Great product.

Posted by Reviewer2599720 on Jun 01, 2010

I love the way this feels on my face, but, I think I may have chosen the wrong color. The beige is a bit dark for my skin (I am caucasian with an olive complexion), so next time I will order one color lighter. Still a great product. Love the cinnamon smell!

Lightweight and simply good one base

Posted by Reviewer1550820 on May 30, 2011

It's rather finishing than base foundation, pretty trasparent and lightweight one. But with this base my skin stays matt and without mask feeling or looking. It has pleasant smell of cinnamon. Beige color is beige. Shipping is really good and fast - 12 from 14 promissed days.

translucent,

Posted by Reviewer1470517 on Oct 22, 2012

as it says, it is translucent, so it does not cover well. And the Beige was to light for my light, scandinavian summer tan. Will try a darker tone.

Phyllis

Posted by Reviewer1827184 on Feb 02, 2009

good product with soft feel ...can be used as base or finishing powder...color blends into many skin tones!

Great!

Posted by Reviewer1045585 on May 11, 2010

Excellent coverage, but very light and natural looking!

« Previous | 1 2 3 4 | Next »