Aubrey

Posted by Reviewer2645429 on Nov 14, 2008

I just love Aubrey's products! These travel sets are worth every penny! Easy for travelling but also good to try out the products! I have dry skin and i don't like the toner because of the alcohol, i prefer the Vegacol alcohol free toner from Aubrey. I do love the other products and the products of the seabuckthorn range!

Like it

Posted by Reviewer1003087 on Mar 10, 2011

Very nice set to try all the stuff. But I am dissapointed with alcohol in toner:( Moisturizing cream is very usual, but makes perfect hydration. I have not decided yet to buy full size products but they are worth-trying definitely!

Good!

Posted by AnnaLL on Apr 25, 2013

My skin likes this, however, it does not give my skin enough moisture to deal with the cold dry winter air. I find the scent a bit heavy and overpowering, but smell is a very personal thing. You may love it :) UPDATE: I use this with Aubrey's Saving Face sunscreen over, that way I get enough moisture and my skin is looking much better :)

Nice

Posted by Reviewer2701612 on Sep 01, 2011

This set is perfect for trying a new product. It works really well at cleansing and moisturizing with out irritating my sensitive skin.

Great set

Posted by Reviewer3003169 on Feb 22, 2012

Great way to try out the dry skin set. Smells wonderful, but not quite right for my skin which is more combination dry. The moisturizor is very thick, and difficult to get out of the bottle.