Aubrey Organics, Swimmer's Normalizing Conditioner, Special Care, Stressed, 11 fl oz (325 ml)

Reviews 1-star

Horrible !

Posted by Reviewer1910724 From Great Britain on Jan 04, 2011

I normally use the Aubrey's white cameilla conditioner which is amazing for very dry or chemically processed hair i bought this as it's meant too detoxify the hair of build up and any residues. Straight away my hair felt very strange and waxy and i had trouble combing my hair even with a wide tooth comb and suffered a little shedding !! so i re-shampooed with Giovanni's 50/50 balancing clarifying shampoo and conditioned with Aubrey's white cameilla conditioner and my hair is happy again ! . I threw this in the bin .

My first disappointment.

Posted by Reviewer2505428 From Oregon on Aug 14, 2012

I have been buying this product for more than 20 years, but in the last two years Aubrey is replacing the first ingredient, coconut fatty acid with alcohol. I specifically chose Aubrey to get away from facial care that insisted on alcohol as one of the main ingredients. I thought iHerb had the last few bottle as their ingredients list still showed the coconut fatty acid ingredients list but that is not what I received in the mail. There probably isn't anyone as pure as Aubrey but I am sorry to see all of their conditioners go this way. I fear for the facial soaps.