My first disappointment.

Posted by Reviewer2505428 on Aug 14, 2012

I have been buying this product for more than 20 years, but in the last two years Aubrey is replacing the first ingredient, coconut fatty acid with alcohol. I specifically chose Aubrey to get away from facial care that insisted on alcohol as one of the main ingredients. I thought iHerb had the last few bottle as their ingredients list still showed the coconut fatty acid ingredients list but that is not what I received in the mail. There probably isn't anyone as pure as Aubrey but I am sorry to see all of their conditioners go this way. I fear for the facial soaps.

Horrible !

Posted by Reviewer1910724 on Jan 04, 2011

I normally use the Aubrey's white cameilla conditioner which is amazing for very dry or chemically processed hair i bought this as it's meant too detoxify the hair of build up and any residues. Straight away my hair felt very strange and waxy and i had trouble combing my hair even with a wide tooth comb and suffered a little shedding !! so i re-shampooed with Giovanni's 50/50 balancing clarifying shampoo and conditioned with Aubrey's white cameilla conditioner and my hair is happy again ! . I threw this in the bin .

Not cruelty-free

Posted by Reviewer1251590 on Sep 28, 2016

To put so much alcohol in a conditioner is absurd as it is extremely drying. Probably this is the main reason of many why this conditioner did nothing good to my hair. And it also sickens me that they put animal stuff in it (milk protein that is), which makes this shampoo not cruelty-free.