It's ok...

Posted by Reviewer1677856 on Aug 08, 2010

Smells like almond soap. Definitely doesn't leave an oily/heavy residue on hair like other AO conditioners, but also doesn't seem to moisturize as well. I think I prefer Honeysuckle Rose for my curly hair for moisture and detangling.

not for my hair

Posted by Reviewer1860973 on Dec 09, 2010

Too strong for my hair, leaves them little greasy. Althoug I thought I have damaged hair.

Strong scent

Posted by Reviewer2261187 on Feb 18, 2012

Very nice for dry hair, very hydrating, but EXTREMELY smelly. It's a floral scent that does not go away until washed. Not recommended for those sensitive to scents.

Decent but not amazing

Posted by Reviewer2625092 on Feb 07, 2015

It doesn't work as well as some other regular conditioners I've tried, but it's OK for the price and ingredients. It didn't do anything great for the appearance or behavior of my hair, but it seemed to have helped strengthen and smooth/detangle it somewhat. It is almond scented. My hair has been dyed and is somewhat fine. I just felt like something was lacking.

very conditioning - too much for fine hair

Posted by Reviewer1689866 on Feb 10, 2009

I think this is likely a great product, but it didn't work too well on my fine hair. I couldn't get it all out and my hair often looked greasy on the sides.