July Special - Free International Shipping for orders over $40.00!

Aubrey Organics, Swimmer's Conditioner, pH Neutralizer, All Hair Types, 11 fl oz (325 ml)

Reviews 4-star

« Previous | 1 2 | Next »

Conditioner that works

Posted by Reviewer3281084 on Dec 27, 2009

I really like this conditioner. It works to soften my hair and adds moisture to my dry stessed hair. It makes my hair more manageable. I would definitley use this product again.

not quite enough for dry hair

Posted by Reviewer3020750 on Oct 19, 2008

on the whole I like this conditioner. if I don't intend to blow dry my hair then I use it. I wish it were a bit more moisturizing though for my dry hair. if I blow dry after using this my hair gets a little frizzy since it's just not moisturizing enough for my hair when it's heat treated.

CURLY HAIR MUST

Posted by Reviewer1611256 on Dec 18, 2009

if you have curly hair you need this and you need it more than the shampoo

Baby scented goodness

Posted by Reviewer1625550 on Nov 20, 2011

It's not your conventional conditioner. Detangles nicely and doesn't weigh hair down. My dry hair needs a little more moisture but this is a good natural product nonetheless.

Good!

Posted by JudeInterlude on Aug 27, 2012

I have long hair and got this for use after summer pool days (with no cap) and like how well it untangles hair and conditions. I still prefer the GBP conditioner because I noticed I had more hair fallout with this one than with GBP and that it doesn't moisturize my scalp as well. Nice scent and luxurious feeling in the shower.

« Previous | 1 2 | Next »