Very good conditioner

Posted by 4660938632304374517 on Nov 26, 2014

This conditioner make my hair nice and smooth. I have caucasian mid blonde hair with a slight wave. I've put some highlights into it and colored my hair a little darker after that. My hair was roughened at the ends, full of snarls and a lot of conditioners could not do the trick anymore, not even the rosa mosqueta with apple scent. This conditioner does the job just perfectly. As said it has a bit of a cherry almond smell. The smell is light enough to not be disturbing but strong enough to slightly linger in your hair. Really a nice smelling and nourishing conditioner.

nice and rich

Posted by Reviewer2344847 on Jun 07, 2014

If you have very dry hair, I would highly recommend this if you want an all natural conditioner that is super conditioning. Getting it out of the bottle isn't very convenient each use so I've transferred it to another bottle with a bit of runny conditioner and essential oils to help. You could try adding a pump to dispense the product although it hasn't yet worked for me.

mon chouchou

Posted by 5738327826359649702 on Sep 09, 2013

à commander les yeux fermés

Perfect pair to the same shampoo

Posted by 5503259751495504463 on Dec 11, 2012

My hair feel and look very nice after washing. Not all Aubrey shampoos and conditioners fit me. but this one finally did. Отличная пара к одноименному шампуню. Некоторые другие Обри шампуни и кондиционеры мне не подошли, а этот наконец-то подошел. И он самый дешевый из всех Обри шампуней, по крайней мере на этом сайте.

Great natural conditioner.

Posted by Reviewer1433340 on Nov 24, 2012

I am glad there is a conditioner with no chemicals inside.

bon soin

Posted by labouldogue on Aug 11, 2012

Contrairement au shampoing de la même ligne, ce conditionneur tiend bien ses promesses!!!!.. il adoucit et protége les cheveux, je l'utilise en alternance avec le conditionneur a la rose musquée qui lui est nourrissant.

Works Great

Posted by Reviewer2752607 on Dec 06, 2011

Used 5 times a week after swim practice, and hair has stayed healthy.

wonderful product

Posted by Reviewer1822695 on Aug 31, 2011

I really like the product and find that it makes my hair feel very soft.

All time fave

Posted by Reviewer2360505 on Dec 25, 2010

Probably my fave conditioner of all time, any time of year. I don't go near my scalp with it, but probably could. Doesn't weigh down my fine hair and protects it well - I run swim ski etc and my hair seems to stay healthy. A must for beach days.

Alternative

Posted by Reviewer2987499 on Oct 06, 2010

This is the alternative for the GPB Condi and I like it very much. My hair agrees with me.

« Previous | 1 2 | Next »