Aubrey Organics, Swimmer's Normalizing Conditioner, Special Care, Stressed, 11 fl oz (325 ml)

wonderful product

Posted by Reviewer1822695 From Louisiana on Aug 31, 2011

I really like the product and find that it makes my hair feel very soft.

Awesome!

Posted by Reviewer2030676 From Virginia on Jul 29, 2008

Normally, swimming in the pool several times a week would have been disastrous to my 37 inches of hair, but this conditioner counteracts the chlorine's effect. I braid my hair before swimming, and can barely take it out, the chlorine makes it so dry and sticky. After washing with the matching shampoo and using this conditioner, my hair is shiny, manageable and darker (a good thing, my hair in nearly black but looks brown when I leave the pool). It also brings out my natural burgundy highlights.

So far, so good.

Posted by Reviewer1459452 From Ohio on Sep 20, 2008

So far this has helped my daughter after swimming. She has very curly hair and it dries out easily.

Baby scented goodness

Posted by Reviewer1625550 From Australia on Nov 20, 2011

It's not your conventional conditioner. Detangles nicely and doesn't weigh hair down. My dry hair needs a little more moisture but this is a good natural product nonetheless.

Great Conditioner

Posted by Reviewer2835808 From Australia on Jan 09, 2013

I love this conditioner, it is very moisturising and has a lovely almond scent, like marzipan or amaretto.