July Special - Free International Shipping for orders over $40.00!

Aubrey Organics, Swimmer's Conditioner, pH Neutralizer, All Hair Types, 11 fl oz (325 ml)

mon chouchou

Posted by 5738327826359649702 on Sep 09, 2013

à commander les yeux fermés

wonderful product

Posted by Reviewer1822695 on Aug 31, 2011

I really like the product and find that it makes my hair feel very soft.

Awesome!

Posted by Reviewer2030676 on Jul 29, 2008

Normally, swimming in the pool several times a week would have been disastrous to my 37 inches of hair, but this conditioner counteracts the chlorine's effect. I braid my hair before swimming, and can barely take it out, the chlorine makes it so dry and sticky. After washing with the matching shampoo and using this conditioner, my hair is shiny, manageable and darker (a good thing, my hair in nearly black but looks brown when I leave the pool). It also brings out my natural burgundy highlights.

So far, so good.

Posted by Reviewer1459452 on Sep 20, 2008

So far this has helped my daughter after swimming. She has very curly hair and it dries out easily.

Baby scented goodness

Posted by Reviewer1625550 on Nov 20, 2011

It's not your conventional conditioner. Detangles nicely and doesn't weigh hair down. My dry hair needs a little more moisture but this is a good natural product nonetheless.