Aubrey Organics, Swimmer's Shampoo, pH Neutralizer, All Hair Types, 16 fl oz (473 ml)

« Previous | 1 2 3 | Next »

Works

Posted by Reviewer1699186 on Jul 07, 2010

We have hard water with a lot of rust. My gray hair would discolor because of this. Though this product doesn't suds up as much as other shampoos I will keep using this, it has helped stop the discoloration.

lifts the build up off of hair gently

Posted by Reviewer2344847 on May 24, 2013

This shampoo really gives my hair the lift it needs periodically due to hard water build up. After using this shampoo I can get a better absorption of moisturizing conditioner and my hair feels light and silky. I use this shampoo every time I swim, color, or pre deep condition. It takes two washes with this before getting a lather because it is not filled harsh SLS, but I'm glad that it is gentle and health consciously produced. I am never left with a chlorine smell in my hair.

Swimmer's Shampoo

Posted by 5275288563354269550 on Jun 30, 2014

Wonderful product and love and new organic with natural additives

Works!

Posted by winwinwin on Jul 13, 2014

I have long, thin and oily hair, that I need to wash every day. Aubrey's Swimmer's Shampoo works very well- cleanses the hair perfectly, without drying it out. The scent is also nice. The shampoo is a bit runny, but you will get used to it! Very reccomended!

Works Great

Posted by Reviewer2752607 on Dec 06, 2011

Used 5 times a week after swim practice, and hair has stayed nice and healthy.

« Previous | 1 2 3 | Next »