Very drying after wash

Posted by shoppingmama on Feb 16, 2016

Very drying for my dry frizzy hair and I need to apply alot of product for it to lather up well. The shampoo pours out as runny, was expecting it to be a thicker liquid. After wash, the texture of my hair was very dry and hard to comb through. Still on a lookout for a after swim shampoo product on iHerb. ****** Click on my page link above to read about my favourite iherb purchases for my family. I test a lot of products to know what works best and write each review only after trying! Please click YES if you find my review helpful. Thanks a lot!*****

j3nny9irL

Posted by 4783599222573650610 on Jun 07, 2015

Really like the scent of almonds and it is slightly different from other shampoos where it doesn't strip the oil off the hair and it's quite soft which I am not used to. I used this for clarifying purposes and use once a week. So far loving it.

OK

Posted by Reviewer2625092 on Feb 07, 2015

I guess I would only use this is I was a swimmer because it's a little expensive and not long lasting enough for regular purposes. For a shampoo with all natural ingredients it did seem to work pretty well.

Very good cleaning effect

Posted by 5409402294941269741 on Nov 22, 2014

I bought this shampoo because of my lightened blond hair. I thought it could work like my chemically & unhealthy silvershampoo (making my hair lighter to get it more white for the platinum-effect) but without chemicals it is logically that it doesn't work as good as silvershampoo. But the cleaning effect is very very good! The hair is not too dry or manageable after shampooing... So it is a very good shampoo and works as it has to!

Works!

Posted by winwinwin on Jul 13, 2014

I have long, thin and oily hair, that I need to wash every day. Aubrey's Swimmer's Shampoo works very well- cleanses the hair perfectly, without drying it out. The scent is also nice. The shampoo is a bit runny, but you will get used to it! Very reccomended!

Swimmer's Shampoo

Posted by 5275288563354269550 on Jun 30, 2014

Wonderful product and love and new organic with natural additives

Not very good

Posted by Reviewer1596539 on Apr 05, 2014

Not a very good shampoo, Dove is far better.

lifts the build up off of hair gently

Posted by Reviewer2344847 on May 24, 2013

This shampoo really gives my hair the lift it needs periodically due to hard water build up. After using this shampoo I can get a better absorption of moisturizing conditioner and my hair feels light and silky. I use this shampoo every time I swim, color, or pre deep condition. It takes two washes with this before getting a lather because it is not filled harsh SLS, but I'm glad that it is gentle and health consciously produced. I am never left with a chlorine smell in my hair.

Haven't actually used yet!!!

Posted by 5732951190895432565 on Jan 07, 2013

I haven't used this yet, but I do have high hopes for it. I'm only giving it 3 stars for now, since that's kind of neutral.

Great natural shampoo.

Posted by Reviewer1433340 on Nov 24, 2012

I am glad there is a shampoo with no chemicals inside.

« Previous | 1 2 | Next »