Works

Posted by Reviewer1699186 on Jul 07, 2010

We have hard water with a lot of rust. My gray hair would discolor because of this. Though this product doesn't suds up as much as other shampoos I will keep using this, it has helped stop the discoloration.

lifts the build up off of hair gently

Posted by Reviewer2344847 on May 24, 2013

This shampoo really gives my hair the lift it needs periodically due to hard water build up. After using this shampoo I can get a better absorption of moisturizing conditioner and my hair feels light and silky. I use this shampoo every time I swim, color, or pre deep condition. It takes two washes with this before getting a lather because it is not filled harsh SLS, but I'm glad that it is gentle and health consciously produced. I am never left with a chlorine smell in my hair.

Very drying after wash

Posted by shoppingmama on Feb 16, 2016

Very drying for my dry frizzy hair and I need to apply alot of product for it to lather up well. The shampoo pours out as runny, was expecting it to be a thicker liquid. After wash, the texture of my hair was very dry and hard to comb through. Still on a lookout for a after swim shampoo product on iHerb. ****** Click on my page link above to read about my favourite iherb purchases for my family. I test a lot of products to know what works best and write each review only after trying! Please click YES if you find my review helpful. Thanks a lot!*****

Works!

Posted by winwinwin on Jul 13, 2014

I have long, thin and oily hair, that I need to wash every day. Aubrey's Swimmer's Shampoo works very well- cleanses the hair perfectly, without drying it out. The scent is also nice. The shampoo is a bit runny, but you will get used to it! Very reccomended!

great natural swimmers shampoo

Posted by Reviewer2639115 on Aug 14, 2008

works great, and I can feel good about using it on my kids' hair

Works Great

Posted by Reviewer2752607 on Dec 06, 2011

Used 5 times a week after swim practice, and hair has stayed nice and healthy.

good

Posted by Reviewer1709759 on Jan 23, 2009

goood

Does its job perfectly

Posted by Reviewer2030676 on Jul 29, 2008

Normally, swimming in the pool several times a week would have been disastrous to my 37 inches of hair, but this shampoo counteracts the chlorine's effect. I braid my hair before swimming, and can barely take it out, the chlorine makes it so dry and sticky. After washing with this product and using the conditioner, my hair is shiny, manageable and darker (a good thing, my hair in nearly black but looks brown when I leave the pool). It also brings out my natural burgundy highlights.

Great natural shampoo.

Posted by Reviewer1433340 on Nov 24, 2012

I am glad there is a shampoo with no chemicals inside.

Swimmer's Shampoo

Posted by 5275288563354269550 on Jun 30, 2014

Wonderful product and love and new organic with natural additives

« Previous | 1 2 | Next »