Perfect for "Try before you buy"

Posted by Reviewer3302793 on Jun 02, 2010

I ordered the travel set because I had never tried Aubrey products before. I basically wanted to try it out before I spent money on the full size bottles. The samples are the perfect size. I have been using them for about 2 weeks and I still have plenty left. I bet it will last about a month. I am still on the fence on whether or not I actually like the product though. The facial cleanser is like nothing I have ever used before, it has a runny, weird texture and I dont necessarily feel like it is getting my make-up off completely. I don't see much difference between when I do and dont use the toner. The moisturizer is also a weird texture but doesnt leave my face too oily. I like that it has SPF in it. I definitely recommend this product as it is the perfect size to "try before you buy."

bien mais

Posted by Strawwy on Jun 18, 2012

J'aime beaucoup la crème de cette gamme, ni trop fluide ni trop épaisse, sent bon, ne donne pas de bouton, parfait pour peau mixte. Mais contient du padimate O qui peut être cancérigène, interdit dans les produits bio en Europe..

Pleased customer

Posted by Reviewer2710256 on Oct 19, 2010

I received my order very quickly and as described. I am very satisfied with my herb order and will order from iherb again.

I like it

Posted by FollowMe on Dec 11, 2010

A good gift for the New Year!

Excellent product, great price!

Posted by LocutusOfBorg on Apr 09, 2011

Excellent product, great price!

Good set!

Posted by Reviewer1632353 on May 27, 2011

Would recommmend!

Gift item

Posted by Reviewer1333587 on Sep 22, 2012

Gave this as a gift did not get feed back.

It did not fit me

Posted by 5503259751495504463 on Jul 25, 2012

I was very surprised to discover that this kit doesn't fit me, as I always considered my skin normal. In summer it tends to normal/oily, in winter - to normal/dry (I'm 45 year old). Now it's summer, so my skin is a combination of normal/oily. It did not work for me, I hate the feeling of oily film on my face after using moisturazer-cream. And that lasts all day long. They say: using the toner helps absorption. Well, for me it did not! I used all the kit just exactly they suggest. And NO absorption of cream with or without using a toner before. I am not imressed with all the other components of this set either :-( As well I tried all the other Aubrey's sets (except Oily skin set, as I NEVER considered my skin oily) and I did not like them either. They all leave sticky film on my face, I mean creams. Just Combination Dry Skin Set did fit me IN WINTER, not now. Well, I think i have to try Oily Skin Set and see what happens.

Too strong for normal skin

Posted by Reviewer2929277 on Oct 13, 2013

This set can last a good few weeks making it very value for money in testing products. However, the alcohol content in the cleanser and toner is TOO strong for normal skin. Within days, I developed an extremely oily complexion (skin overcompensating for the too drying alcohol), extremely large pores, and little irritated bumps. Took me awhile to realise it was this cleanser and toner. After 2 days of Nature's Gate Advanced Organics my skin went back to normal. My friend with slightly oily skin does fine on this, so I think it's depends on your skin type but they shouldn't label this normal skin.

from Israel

Posted by Reviewer2009504 on Oct 26, 2011

absolutely disappointed with this set. Each single product is terrible with disgusting smell or alcohol and sticky feeling left after use. Moreover, got my face covered with bumps and my propes got clogged which never happened to me even after using junk skincare.