New To iHerb?

Aubrey Organics, Travel Set, Green Tea & Ginkgo, Normal Skin - 3, 4 Pieces (Discontinued Item)

Reviews 1-star

Too strong for normal skin

Posted by Reviewer2929277 on Oct 13, 2013

This set can last a good few weeks making it very value for money in testing products. However, the alcohol content in the cleanser and toner is TOO strong for normal skin. Within days, I developed an extremely oily complexion (skin overcompensating for the too drying alcohol), extremely large pores, and little irritated bumps. Took me awhile to realise it was this cleanser and toner. After 2 days of Nature's Gate Advanced Organics my skin went back to normal. My friend with slightly oily skin does fine on this, so I think it's depends on your skin type but they shouldn't label this normal skin.

from Israel

Posted by Reviewer2009504 on Oct 26, 2011

absolutely disappointed with this set. Each single product is terrible with disgusting smell or alcohol and sticky feeling left after use. Moreover, got my face covered with bumps and my propes got clogged which never happened to me even after using junk skincare.