New To iHerb?

Aubrey Organics, Travel Set, Green Tea & Ginkgo, Normal Skin - 3, 4 Pieces (Discontinued Item)

Reviews 2-star

It did not fit me

Posted by 5503259751495504463 on Jul 25, 2012

I was very surprised to discover that this kit doesn't fit me, as I always considered my skin normal. In summer it tends to normal/oily, in winter - to normal/dry (I'm 45 year old). Now it's summer, so my skin is a combination of normal/oily. It did not work for me, I hate the feeling of oily film on my face after using moisturazer-cream. And that lasts all day long. They say: using the toner helps absorption. Well, for me it did not! I used all the kit just exactly they suggest. And NO absorption of cream with or without using a toner before. I am not imressed with all the other components of this set either :-( As well I tried all the other Aubrey's sets (except Oily skin set, as I NEVER considered my skin oily) and I did not like them either. They all leave sticky film on my face, I mean creams. Just Combination Dry Skin Set did fit me IN WINTER, not now. Well, I think i have to try Oily Skin Set and see what happens.