New To iHerb?

Aubrey Organics, Travel Set, Green Tea & Ginkgo, Normal Skin - 3, 4 Pieces (Discontinued Item)

« Previous | 1 2 | Next »

Good set!

Posted by Reviewer1632353 on May 27, 2011

Would recommmend!

Gift item

Posted by Reviewer1333587 on Sep 22, 2012

Gave this as a gift did not get feed back.

It did not fit me

Posted by 5503259751495504463 on Jul 25, 2012

I was very surprised to discover that this kit doesn't fit me, as I always considered my skin normal. In summer it tends to normal/oily, in winter - to normal/dry (I'm 45 year old). Now it's summer, so my skin is a combination of normal/oily. It did not work for me, I hate the feeling of oily film on my face after using moisturazer-cream. And that lasts all day long. They say: using the toner helps absorption. Well, for me it did not! I used all the kit just exactly they suggest. And NO absorption of cream with or without using a toner before. I am not imressed with all the other components of this set either :-( As well I tried all the other Aubrey's sets (except Oily skin set, as I NEVER considered my skin oily) and I did not like them either. They all leave sticky film on my face, I mean creams. Just Combination Dry Skin Set did fit me IN WINTER, not now. Well, I think i have to try Oily Skin Set and see what happens.

Too strong for normal skin

Posted by Reviewer2929277 on Oct 13, 2013

This set can last a good few weeks making it very value for money in testing products. However, the alcohol content in the cleanser and toner is TOO strong for normal skin. Within days, I developed an extremely oily complexion (skin overcompensating for the too drying alcohol), extremely large pores, and little irritated bumps. Took me awhile to realise it was this cleanser and toner. After 2 days of Nature's Gate Advanced Organics my skin went back to normal. My friend with slightly oily skin does fine on this, so I think it's depends on your skin type but they shouldn't label this normal skin.

from Israel

Posted by Reviewer2009504 on Oct 26, 2011

absolutely disappointed with this set. Each single product is terrible with disgusting smell or alcohol and sticky feeling left after use. Moreover, got my face covered with bumps and my propes got clogged which never happened to me even after using junk skincare.

« Previous | 1 2 | Next »