Good for oily skin.

Posted by 5619494590743265911 on Jan 04, 2013

Nice products.

Good value

Posted by australia on Nov 24, 2012

A nice little travel set. Includes decent sizes so you can get a good feel for the products. Personally I like the cleanser, toner and mask. I think i'll pass on the moisturiser though.

bien pour tester

Posted by Strawwy on Jun 18, 2012

J'achete le kit surtout pour la crème de 30 ml car aimant changer c'est assez pour moi. Crème assez épaisse, odeur fraiche, mais difficile a appliquer, peluche pour laisser place à un effet peau mat et figé pas très agréable, on a pas le temps de masser. Au cour de la journée n'évite pas la brillance.. mais bons actifs.

Ok

Posted by Reviewer1264749 on Feb 21, 2012

For now I've tried only the toner and think it's okay. It isn't an extremely good or bad product but serves it's purpose. Same thing can be said about the smell of the product.

Perfect

Posted by Reviewer1269487 on Jan 08, 2012

Over the years I have been using Biggs&Featherbelle's soap to maintain my oily skin. Only issue is it really dries my skin out though when used to often. The lotions and astringents that come in this pouch really help my skin maintain its moisture and also doesn't irritate my skin to the point acne shows up. I am so buying more! XD

Great product

Posted by LocutusOfBorg on Sep 24, 2011

Great product

great

Posted by Reviewer1745533 on Sep 12, 2011

I've tried "everything" with my shiny problematic skin. this one is a definite favourite so far.

Very nice

Posted by Reviewer2882983 on Aug 11, 2011

Great chance to try several products and see if they suit you. It lasts quite long too (over a month for me). Definitely buying full versions of everything included in the set.

I'm happy

Posted by Reviewer2936606 on Jul 02, 2011

It's nice to try products before buy. I like oil balancing moisturizer and eye cream.

Love it!