Aubrey Organics, Travel Set, Sensitive Skin #6, 4 Pieces (Discontinued Item)

Reviews 2-star

Not for me.

Posted by Reviewer1574119 From Norway on Sep 15, 2011

This one is probably better for those with dry skin, it didn't do my sensitive combination skin any good. Maybe I'll just try the Aubrey one for combination skin next time.

Not for me

Posted by 5503259751495504463 on Feb 05, 2013

I am 45 years old and have pure normal/combination skin with no allergy. And this is not for me at all. I was disappointed. Cleansing lotion is nothing special, lathers very little, toner gives me a feeling that I wipe my face just with water, cream leaves my skin oily for almost all day long. Wont' buy it again. Very good that i bought just travel size. Try before you buy - is a wonderful idea. I wish all the cosmetics had travel sizes.