Great products!

Posted by Reviewer1068806 on Oct 14, 2009

Highly reccommended! I have very sensitive skin, adult acne, rosecea, irritations from chemicals, etc. The facial cleansing lotion cleansed my face without stripping it and left it feeling smooth and soft. The facial toner was gentle and soothing. The moisturizing lotion moisturized without leaving a greasy feel and did not break my face out! My pores are shrinking and I don't have to wear makeup now! The sensitive skin line is a lifesaver!I will always use this!

Not too shabby

Posted by Reviewer2856874 on Mar 18, 2010

This set is perfect for trying a new product. It works really well at cleansing and moisturizing with out irritating my sensitive skin. Many products say dermatologist approved and Im still left with dry redness all over my face but not with aubrey organics. My only complaint is that I need exfoliation that this doesnt provide but not many products do unless stated. It has a very creamy texture with a fresh smell of lemon. Id recomend giving it a try.

crème super

Posted by Strawwy on Jun 23, 2012

Kit très pratique pour tester, peu cher, alors que la crème est de grande contenance (30 ml, soit un format crème classique en France!) Très bonne gamme naturelle basique, pour peau sensible/mixte.

fantastic

Posted by Reviewer2549965 on Jul 07, 2009

fantastic product for sensitive-comb.oily skin. Especially the daily cream, its make my skin matte, absolutly non greasy. I will try the orignal size.

Posted by Reviewer2647952 on Feb 09, 2011

Posted by LocutusOfBorg on Apr 08, 2011

Great product, excellent quality

Nice for sensitive skin.

Posted by Reviewer2265825 on Feb 10, 2011

After some moisturizing creams I like this! I bought original size and still waiting. This is healing my sensitive and red skin. Really natural. Cheaper than Turkish prices! I found my brand. Thanks Aubrey Organics!

good

Posted by Reviewer2443080 on May 29, 2011

cream absorbs very quickly. overall good products but I need more moisturizing, so I chose with rose mosqueta

sensitive skin