New To iHerb?

Aubrey Organics, Travel Set, Sensitive Skin #6, 4 Pieces (Discontinued Item)

Reviews 1-star

NOT FOR ME

Posted by Reviewer1864744 on Mar 02, 2012

I was wishing, hoping, and praying that these natural products would be the end to my skin care regime search, but I was let down. I have very dry skin due to eczema with the tendency to get very oily in places causing moderate acne. The facial cleanser was thick and greasy. It didn't even thoroughly clean my face. It felt like I just slathered creamy oil on. The toner made my face sting a bit and finally, the moisturizer didn't do much but sit on top of my face. I ended up getting pimples and cystic acne which I never get, in places on my face where I've never had problems!!!! So disappointed. I'm glad I bought this before buying the larger sizes.