Great products!

Posted by Reviewer1068806 on Oct 14, 2009

Highly reccommended! I have very sensitive skin, adult acne, rosecea, irritations from chemicals, etc. The facial cleansing lotion cleansed my face without stripping it and left it feeling smooth and soft. The facial toner was gentle and soothing. The moisturizing lotion moisturized without leaving a greasy feel and did not break my face out! My pores are shrinking and I don't have to wear makeup now! The sensitive skin line is a lifesaver!I will always use this!

crème super

Posted by Strawwy on Jun 23, 2012

Kit très pratique pour tester, peu cher, alors que la crème est de grande contenance (30 ml, soit un format crème classique en France!) Très bonne gamme naturelle basique, pour peau sensible/mixte.

Perfect Economical Gift

Posted by AletaOrganic on Apr 23, 2013

This is a really nice economical gift for a neighbor or office gift exchange. Or get something nice for yourself! Shopping here can save you lots of money, I have never had to pay anything for shipping, and the service is great.

sensitive skin

Posted by Reviewer2468892 on Sep 18, 2008

exelent for the skin

Great for sensitive skin

Posted by Reviewer2234084 on Jun 02, 2009

I loved the facial cleansing lotion and the moisturizer. The toner and mask were just ok. I purchased this for taking on a trip and they were the perfect size.

Aubrey Organics, Sensitive Skin, Travel Set

Posted by Reviewer1921482 on Jan 01, 2010

Great for traveling and it has all I use. Great price too.

Product review

Posted by Reviewer2883043 on Jan 13, 2010

Excellent products

Very good products

Posted by Reviewer2778088 on Feb 22, 2010

love Aubrey Organics

Nice as a present

Posted by Reviewer1042750 on Nov 04, 2010

Nice little set in a chiffon bag so making a perfect present. Good price as well. As it's for a present I haven't tried the contents so can't comment if they are good or not.

Posted by Reviewer2647952 on Feb 09, 2011