New To iHerb?

Aubrey Organics, Travel Set, Sensitive Skin #6, 4 Pieces (Discontinued Item)

i don't like the package!!

Posted by 5144584853365798466 on Oct 11, 2012

it is too shabby !!!!

Travel set

Posted by HeidiT on Jun 01, 2012

My favourite in this kit is the toner, and I will definitely buy the larger size. It worked very well and it didn't cause any breakouts. I also liked the moisturizer at first, as I thought the smell was pleasant and it absorbed well, but it didn't moisturize my skin as well as I needed it too, and lines startet to appear under my eyes within a week.

Not for me

Posted by 5503259751495504463 on Feb 05, 2013

I am 45 years old and have pure normal/combination skin with no allergy. And this is not for me at all. I was disappointed. Cleansing lotion is nothing special, lathers very little, toner gives me a feeling that I wipe my face just with water, cream leaves my skin oily for almost all day long. Wont' buy it again. Very good that i bought just travel size. Try before you buy - is a wonderful idea. I wish all the cosmetics had travel sizes.

Not for me.

Posted by Reviewer1574119 on Sep 15, 2011

This one is probably better for those with dry skin, it didn't do my sensitive combination skin any good. Maybe I'll just try the Aubrey one for combination skin next time.

NOT FOR ME

Posted by Reviewer1864744 on Mar 02, 2012

I was wishing, hoping, and praying that these natural products would be the end to my skin care regime search, but I was let down. I have very dry skin due to eczema with the tendency to get very oily in places causing moderate acne. The facial cleanser was thick and greasy. It didn't even thoroughly clean my face. It felt like I just slathered creamy oil on. The toner made my face sting a bit and finally, the moisturizer didn't do much but sit on top of my face. I ended up getting pimples and cystic acne which I never get, in places on my face where I've never had problems!!!! So disappointed. I'm glad I bought this before buying the larger sizes.