Aubrey Organics, Ultimate Bath Bar, Unscented, 4 oz (118 g)

Great Bath Soap

Posted by Reviewer2524196 on Apr 28, 2011

This product should never be called soap, but I don't know what else to call it. It's all natural so there are no chemicals to absorb in your skin, you feel clean and refreshed after using it; and it's long lasting.

Smooth.

Posted by HildeK on Jun 22, 2012

Lathers really well, soft, and leaves the skin clean and supple. No scent, and it lasts quite long if you leave it in a proper soap dish. Due to this it is not of the best travel soaps for me, as I tend to dry soaps for a hour or so, wrap them in a piece of cloth and just head off.

Even a man commented on it

Posted by 4757072994892682237 on Sep 17, 2013

I love this soap. I had company and my girlfriend's husband wanted to know the name brand, so he could buy some. This is a big burly man's man. I can't believe he even noticed the soap. I am very scent sensitive and I can use this soap. I recommend a soap saver with this soap as it's not a hard soap when wet.

Beauty without the cruelty.

Posted by Reviewer2395445 on Dec 01, 2011

I bought this as a gift to give to someone, who supports no animal byproducts, and no testing on animals.

Emollient cleaner

Posted by Reviewer1333587 on Sep 08, 2011

This bar did suds nicely but my hard water made it feel sticky on my skin. After I dried my skin felt moisturized.