July Special - Free International Shipping for orders over $40.00!

Aubrey Organics, Vegecell, Nighttime Hydrator, with Green Tea, 1 fl oz (30 ml) (Discontinued Item)

Fabulous

Posted by Reviewer2955372 on Feb 08, 2009

A great night time treatment. You wake the following morning with silky soft skin. It is very light but slightly sticky, best absorbed if your skin is still damp from cleansing.

Great product.

Posted by Reviewer1408187 on Apr 28, 2009

I like this moisturizer because it is organic and makes my face feels soft. I don't feel that I'm putting chemicals on my face- only pure plant based products that will only nourish my skin.

Posted by Reviewer2667088 on Jan 28, 2010

Nice consistency and barely there scent. Has worked to keep my skin moisturized in a very cold, dry winter.

very lovely

Posted by Reviewer1022120 on Jan 20, 2009

This is the third bottle I've purchased and since I have sensitive skin, that means a lot. I love the weight and feel of it, it's light but once its on my skin it feels dewy...and well hydrated. I highly recommend this product.

Nice

Posted by Reviewer1152715 on Apr 24, 2013

Oily consistency, super fast absorbtion, non greasy and no sticky residue and skin left sufficiently hydrated.