Fabulous

Posted by Reviewer2955372 on Feb 08, 2009

A great night time treatment. You wake the following morning with silky soft skin. It is very light but slightly sticky, best absorbed if your skin is still damp from cleansing.

Posted by Reviewer2667088 on Jan 28, 2010

Nice consistency and barely there scent. Has worked to keep my skin moisturized in a very cold, dry winter.

very lovely

Posted by Reviewer1022120 on Jan 20, 2009

This is the third bottle I've purchased and since I have sensitive skin, that means a lot. I love the weight and feel of it, it's light but once its on my skin it feels dewy...and well hydrated. I highly recommend this product.

Nice

Posted by Reviewer1152715 on Apr 24, 2013

Oily consistency, super fast absorbtion, non greasy and no sticky residue and skin left sufficiently hydrated.

Great product.

Posted by Reviewer1408187 on Apr 28, 2009

I like this moisturizer because it is organic and makes my face feels soft. I don't feel that I'm putting chemicals on my face- only pure plant based products that will only nourish my skin.

It is the best

Posted by 5453705107766629304 on Aug 11, 2012

It is the best hydrator

Nice

Posted by Reviewer2157157 on Aug 21, 2010

It does hydrate.

Bien mais pas pour peau grasse..

Posted by Strawwy on Jun 18, 2012

J'ai utilisé 2 flacons de ce soin de nuit car il contient des actifs intéressant et ne procure pas de boutons à ma peau sensible mixte, mais il contient beaucoup de glycérine et ayant la zone T grasse, cela rendait mon front comme une patinoire, j'étais obligé de l'essuyer régulièrement le front dans la soirée et même la nuit.. j'ai laissé tomber.

Aubrey Nighttime Hydrator

Posted by CASBWP on Sep 21, 2010

my face more firm and not so dry.

Love is forever

Posted by Deniela on May 28, 2012

Love is forever! Liquid water is odorless, which is direct skin absorbs like a sponge. The skin moisturized, soft and smooth!

« Previous | 1 2 3 4 | Next »