Aubrey Organics, Vegecol, Soothing Mask, with Aloe & Oatmeal, 4 fl oz (118 ml) (Discontinued Item)

Good exfoliation, but a little oily

Posted by Reviewer1935924 on Aug 01, 2011

I love the Vegecol products, but this one leaves my skin a little oily. I like the exfoliating beads--they're gentle and effective. I think that if I use it only about once a week, this is a good addition to my regimen.

FAB MASK & SCRUB

Posted by Reviewer1686034 on Mar 19, 2011

I use this in the mornings as a face scrub and it works great on my sensitive skin. It manages to be really effective at deep cleansing and really makes the skin glow without causing irritation. Would buy again and again. **I had to take away 2 stars the new formulation is no where near as good as the the previous one, although I only use it as a scrub and not a mask**

too small for its price

Posted by Reviewer1904337 on Nov 01, 2008

not really a fan of this mask. it makes my head hurt cause of the smell. its not smelly just overwhelming. i would use this after the mint julep mask. great as i have not broken out from it. but it is too pricey. since it is in such a small tube as compared to the mint julep. i shall continue the search for a moisturising mask.