Wonderful for sensitive skin!

Posted by Reviewer2009889 on Oct 19, 2007

This is one of the best products I have ever used. I read one of the reviews and tried it. I have eczema and it has helped my skin. The lemon peel fragrance is very nice. MS

Wonderful cream!

Posted by Reviewer1612037 on Jun 01, 2008

This product is well worth the price! It is by far the best moisturizer for sensitive skin. My skin is not left oily or dry. You don't need much for your face. This product will immediately absorb into your skin leaving it well moisturized.

GREAT FOR SENSITIVE DRY SKIN!

Posted by Reviewer2483618 on Aug 17, 2008

I absolutely love Aubrey Organics products. This moisturizer combined with the vegecol toner (and occasional vegecol mask) has transformed my skin. I have extremely sensitive and dry skin that would break out very easily with other products. This moisturizer leaves my skin feeling silky and hydrated without being greasy at all. It's great under my mineral makeup which used to get a really greasy look when applied over other moisturizers. The entire line for sensitive skin is great. Highly recommended!

great

Posted by Reviewer2606935 on Apr 29, 2008

This soaks right into your skin, not greasy at all, a nice, fresh scent too.

wonderful facial products

Posted by Reviewer3331806 on Dec 19, 2007

I have used this for years, and now my two teen daughters use it as well. Does not leave the face greasy feeling. Good for all skin types, even those with acne.

Great Product!

Posted by Reviewer1283136 on Nov 20, 2008

I've been using this cream for a long while now and just love it. Non greasy, clean application and quality ingredients from Aubrey. Consistancy can vary at times, as I had received one that went rancid. I contacted IHerb, after letting Aubrey customer service know about the rancid product I had (they unfortunately were not as helpful as IHERB). I did receive prompt service from IHerb plus receiving a full refund. IHERB is great. Overall, one item out of dozens I've used isn't bad and it is still a quality product.

GREAT PRODUCT

Posted by Reviewer2738290 on Jan 03, 2009

Amazing!! Absorbs super well then any other moisterizer. Dont break out, little goes along way. Excellent. Will neve use chemical based products again!!!

Good Day Cream

Posted by Rasvetik on May 29, 2012

Until now I love the cream: - Has a nice golden color, can be very easily spread on the face. - You do not need very much of the cream. - Skin is very soft and supple. - The right-cream for dry skin: Moisture donates much. Downgrade: hard packing and the cream comes out hard.

BEST Working - and Smelling - Sensitive Skin Moisturizer Ever Used!

Posted by Reviewer1158743 on Jul 23, 2008

My husband & I both battle sensitive skin issues - break outs, redness, sensitivity, dry patches but this product gently SOOTHES and moisturizes with just the right ingredients plus NO HEAVY OILYNESS, it just sinks right in and leaves a healthy glow. There is Never any redness or irritation with this product and it SMELLS GOOD ENOUGH TO EAT (reminds my husband of baked cookies, reminds me of hot oatmeal sprinkled with brown sugar). Aubrey Organics, keep up the good work!

Breaks me out

Posted by Reviewer2910616 on Dec 01, 2011

Gives me breakout. I am highly acne prone.