pas assez hydratante

Posted by Gamraska on Apr 28, 2013

Cette crème est douce, elle pénètre rapidement, mais la peau est très "matifiée", avec un effet un peu liftant qui finit par tirer L'odeur est moyen: un peu citronnée/vanillée et sa couleur est jaune pas mal irisé

Not what I expected.

Posted by 4740220468689981022 on Apr 18, 2013

Very light face cream... good for spring/summer. Did not break out. Wont buy again.

Very moisturizing

Posted by 5693176107859657222 on Jan 19, 2013

A great product. Does not feel sticky or greasy. Unfortunately it is pricey so will not be buyingit again.

Nothing special

Posted by Reviewer2716007 on Jan 12, 2013

It's expensive and there's no huge results seen.There's a lot of cheaper and better options than this. Won't buy again.

I highly recommend Aubrey Organics products

Posted by Reviewer2788026 on Dec 03, 2012

I use Aubrey Organics’s Vegecol Facial Cleansing Lotion, Vegecol Moisturizing Cream, and Vegecol Soothing Mask with Aloe & Oatmeal. I have used these products for a year now, and I love these products. It has been a few months since I saw a good friend, and the last time we met for lunch, the first thing she said to me was that I am aging in reverse!! She says I look younger and my skin looks great. I really love Aubrey’s Vegecol line. My skin feels wonderful, and I have fewer breakouts since I have been using these products. The Moisturizing Cream is not heavy or greasy. You don't need to use too much of this product for your face to feel moisturized, and your skin quickly absorbs the creme. I also use the Lumessence, Rejuvenating Eye Cream. Aubrey makes wonderful products.

high quality

Posted by 5045347598118584256 on Sep 25, 2012

perfect moistening

Wonderful Moisturizer!

Posted by 5553556450782990343 on Aug 27, 2012

I was looking for something to soothe my skin after using a moisturizer with fragrance that irritated my face. This absolutely did the job! It's really moisturizing without feeling heavy or greasy, and it doesn't irritate my skin at all! It also has a really nice, fresh scent. I highly recommend this to anyone with normal to dry, sensitive skin like me!

Great for sensitive skin in Summer!

Posted by CrunchyMom on Aug 22, 2012

Bought this to wear over the summer and it was lovely. No heavy odor, no burning or itching. It was a little thicker than I was expecting, but I just dampened my fingers before applying and it went on beautifully.

VERY GOOD!

Posted by erikamarija on Aug 21, 2012

It is very good cream, so nice and light, perfect for summer!

The Best

Posted by Reviewer1837826 on Jul 24, 2012

For sensitive skin, this is the best.