Aubrey has changed the ingredients in the his shampoo!

Posted by Reviewer2796163 on Nov 26, 2013

This is not the same shampoo anymore. I noticed they removed some of the most potent herbs: coltsfoot, horsetail. Balm mint, nettle, panthenol(Vitamin B). And hobs is now almost at the bottom of the list, which means less volume. They added more soap, humerants, etc. Personally it has totally ruined this shampoo for me - judging from my first couple of washes with this new changed formular. Note: the ingredient list here on Iherb is the old one. Gert, Demmark

Aubrey Organics, Camomile Shampoo

Posted by Reviewer2791313 on Oct 04, 2008

I have fine natural curly hair. This shampoo gives my hair body and i do not break out in little bumps around my hairline, like i use to with other shampoos, also everyone has commented on how much thicker my hair looks. I have been using it for about 2 years. It's great.

Aubrey Organic Camomile Volumizing Shampoo

Posted by Reviewer1668116 on Oct 02, 2008

A great product. One of the very very few that is really organic. Does volumize after a few uses and good for you. Iherb always has good prices on this one too.

love it

Posted by Reviewer1587782 on Jan 08, 2011

Cleans my hair- lathers well and leaves thick with no oily residue. I also use the conditioner .

My natural hair love this stuff

Posted by ImaniYOGA on Mar 04, 2008

This shampoo does not foam up much but does a great job of cleaning and adding body.

bon shampoing

Posted by Strawwy on Jun 18, 2012

Mon préféré après le green tea. Il lave tout en douceur, n'est pas trop liquide et mousse correctement tout en étant très doux. Sent bon.

my hair feels dry, but is voluminous

Posted by Reviewer2283995 on Mar 24, 2009

Has a pleasant scent, and definitley did a good job adding volume. It does not endlessly bubble like a non organic shampoo, but it gets the job done. It did leave my hair feeling quite dry, but that is fine for me, as I have thick hair that gets oily in a few days, so I want it to be on the dryer side to start with.

Good but not great

Posted by australia on Dec 15, 2012

I think it's pretty average as far as shampoos go. Lathers and cleanses well, personally I don't like the scent. When my hair dries the results aren't anything special. Bought it once, haven't repurchased since.

Best Shampoo Ever

Posted by 5101345159709048922 on Aug 04, 2016

This is the best shampoo I have used in my entire life! I have very sensitive skin, and all other shampoos give me an itchy scalp. I cannot thank Aubrey Organics enough for making one that doesn't make me itch! Not only that, but this product is very safe to use. I use it on all of my kids. It also does not dry out your hair, leading to excessive oil production. You won't believe how healthy your hair will look and feel if you switch to this shampoo (and the matching conditioner)! In fact, I've got my mother-in-law using it now, and she loves it! It seems to work well for most hair types. The "volumizing" aspect of this shampoo is probably overplayed, but healthy hair has natural volume and bounce. Yes, the lid does leak if you turn the bottle upside-down, but that's not a big issue for me.

Excellent produit

Posted by 5546862686319784664 on Nov 22, 2012

Beau volume aux racines. Comme tous les produits AO, celui-ci est excellent.