10% Off Orders Over $40!

Aubrey Organics, Conditioner Spray, White Camellia and Jasmine Shine, 2 fl oz (59 ml)

« Previous | 1 2 3 4 | Next »

Great!

Posted by swinginstars on Aug 14, 2014

I keep buying and buying this product as I haven't found anything better for my hair. I don't understand why others say it has unpleasant smell as I really like it! It leaves my hair soft and easy to comb without making it greasy. Really worth buying and trying. P.S. This smaller bottle is cheaper than a bigger one and more comfortable to take it with you while travelling!

shine

Posted by SamiraNatural on Jul 18, 2014

a lovely product from a very good brand ! this little bottle gives a lot of shine whitout weighting down hair . it smells very good , it has a floral scent ( jasmine and essentials oils ) a must have to protect and nourish your hair or boost your curls.

Lithuania

Posted by LionKing on Mar 12, 2012

Hair leave soft and shiny. I like very much the active natural ingredients of the product.

Smell is not to my liking.

Posted by Reviewer2853471 on Jan 20, 2012

As I only use bicarb and ACV on my hair, I was looking for something that might be a natural spritz to add extra shine. I haven't had much luck - I don't really like the smell, it's not unlikeable...I am more of a musky gal and this is more citrusy. :)

Good choice

Posted by 4973627497181831951 on Sep 12, 2012

My hair is really soft and shiny! And I for me it smells good.

« Previous | 1 2 3 4 | Next »