Lemon eucalyptus

Posted by 5191225060319658602 on Dec 12, 2014

I'm very glad I can buy real lemon eucalyptus in iherb. Most of shop selling lemon oil blend with eucalyptus oil instead of this one. The citronella like smell is very nice. I drop one in my bed on morning, I can smell it when I back at midnight!

superb

Posted by 5367463679135119079 on Jun 24, 2014

the smell is not too strong,its just right. lemon oil a bit mild ,eucalyptus oil is quite strong.this oil freshens up the whole room comfortably.

I LOVE AURA CACIA SPECIFY THE COUNTRY OF ORIGIN

Posted by satokovann on Aug 07, 2016

BECAUSE OF THAT, TODAY I BUY EO ONLY FROM AURA CACIA BRAND. IT'S ACTUALLY DENSER THAN CHEAPER BRANDS' EO.

Nice oil

Posted by 5505751495894489738 on Aug 30, 2016

I bought this oil because it was the only Lemon eucalyptus available. Note that it's a specie of eucalyptus, not eucalyptus oil plus lemon oil. I read that it's good against mosquitoes, but had no chance to try yet - no mosquitoes for now. The fragrance is heavenly, and I just use it on my skin. Like it very much. I will update this review later and give revised rating.

wrong item

Posted by Reviewer2481920 on Jun 27, 2011

Thought I was ordering lemon AND eucalyptus oil. Cannot use, it's a pity the bottle is so big.

smell horrible

Posted by 5575030869622176619 on Sep 06, 2016

Was supposed to use it to keep bugs away but this smells too horrible, don't even wanna use it.