Favorite scent, best price at iHerb!

Posted by PurplePegasus on Sep 09, 2010

I love this lemon oil, it's my favorite scent! iHerb has the best price ever! It's great for oily skin, for adding to laundry, to exfoliating lips and of course as fragrance. I like to add it to the facial care products I make for myself. It also masks the fish scent when I use shark liver oil on my skin. My only wish is iHerb would carry organic essential oils as the do use the lemon rind to make the EO.

Wonderful!

Posted by Reviewer1777735 on Mar 17, 2009

I just open the add a few drops to my dishwasher!

Several uses

Posted by 4769745829063504399 on Aug 25, 2014

I ordered this oil to use both internally and on my skin. I had read that lemon oil can help your veins and blood flow. I would like to prevent getting more spider veins and my calves get heavy after I have been sitting for awhile and adding a couple of drops to my tea in the morning helps. I also have acne and have been trying to move along some dark patches and acne scars. I had been using Burt's Bees Brightening Refining Tonic for a few weeks and when I got the lemon oil I started adding a couple of drops to the cotton ball daily. I am actually seeing some results now. I also add a drop or two to my At Last Naturals MSM cream. I work from home and don't wear make-up much during the week, so I only do that occasionally. I have had oily skin and acne for 30 years and have used some harsh products, so my skin can deal with this. Currently, I use full strength apple cider vinegar as an astringent at night. The lemon oil with the Burt's Bee and mixed in with the cream stings slightly at first, but doesn't bother me, but if you have sensitive skin, be careful using this on your face!

Invaluable

Posted by Reviewer3054954 on May 10, 2008

If used at first sign of headache, lemon oil may stave off a headache. But be careful, use om scalp---stings in skin. Aura Cacia brand is wonderful---refreshing scent. a Godsend for those who have to avoid pain medication. Please continue to carry this product.

Adding to Laundry

Posted by Reviewer1485358 on Nov 25, 2014

Bought to add to my washer, makes my clothes smell fresh

Great Value

Posted by 4879772445059878721 on Nov 20, 2015

Nice smell

Smells Amazing

Posted by 5170175696388618671 on Feb 03, 2016

I love this essential oil. It smells amazing and really adds a lasting scent to a room.

Just like smelling a lemon!

Posted by violetdream on May 22, 2010

I love lemons, & this oil smells just like a lemon oil should. I use it all the time to freshen up my home. The aroma is simply delicious!

« Previous | 1 2 3 4 | Next »