Gifts Best Sellers Specials New Products Product Trials Conditions A-Z

Aura Cacia, 100% Pure Essential Oil, Rose Absolute, Equalizing, 0.125 fl oz (3.7 ml)

« Previous | 1 2 | Next »

Bottle half empty

Posted by 4728307068795615646 on Aug 03, 2014

While this is surely a high quality oil, I was extremely dismayed to receive a bottle that was only half full. This does not seem to be an accident by Aura Cacia; in an order of 7 essential oils from Aura Cacia, the two most premium oils, Neroli and Rose Absolute, which constituted 2/3 of the overall order's price, arrived half empty. I read another review reporting this development regarding the highest quality and most expensive oils from Aura Cacia and yet ordered anyway thinking that may have been a fluke, although I now realize that is clearly not the case. The bottles of pricier oil arrive half empty while the cheaper oils arrive full. I will NOT buy premium oils from iherb or Aura Cacia again, and will stick to cheaper items with lower risk in case of dishonestly. It is not worthwhile to purchase online if only half the product is delivered. I have access to such oils in local health stores and will prefer to buy there even if the price is higher, as I can guarantee at the time of purchase that I am receiving the full amount of product as advertised. I am disappointed with both Aura Cacia and iherb - if you wish to sell premium essential oils in increments of 1.85 ml (.0625 fl oz), by all means do it, but do not put it in a 3.7 ml bottle and charge for that amount. I feel so ripped off.

Great Product

Posted by Reviewer1412371 on May 20, 2011

The rose oil is excellent, and works very well!

Expensive, but worth it!

Posted by 5478549218779856513 on Feb 03, 2013

I mix a couple of drops in 15 ml of jojoba or almond oil. Add some drops of geranium and/ or patchouli as well, and you have a heavenly scent.

yum!!!!!!!!! roses!!!!!

Posted by 5622776362983839135 on Mar 22, 2014

I am happy to finally get REAL rose essential oil-- i had mistakenly gotten some rose 'infused' oils and was very disappointed. This oil smells like heaven... i mean roses!!! My boyfriend likes when I smell like roses and so do I! I also put this into some almond oil and use it on my face-- very calming for my sensitive skin. Get some !!!

Beautiful Oil

Posted by Reviewer1481099 on Aug 17, 2013

I love Rose oil and the scent of this oil is just divine!

« Previous | 1 2 | Next »