rosmery oil

Posted by SagitAdin on Apr 23, 2016

I think it's too light for diffuser but good enough for treatment

Wonderful smell

Posted by 5498527530740422773 on Feb 14, 2016

This oil has a fantastic smell. Rosemary can be either minty or floral, this one is more on the floral side. Great for skin care. I like to pour a few drops along with mandarin and lavander into the bathtub.

For my homemade shampoo

Posted by BomBom on Jan 22, 2016

I had serious hair loss when I used a synthetic shampoo 6 months ago. I switched to my homemade shampoo and have added this rosemary essential to the shampoo. I feel like my sculp has been detoxed and also found a lot of little hair starting to grow. Rosemary has a good reputation in helping hair growth and I truely believe it is true after experiencing it myself.

AWESOME!!!!!!

Posted by 5301741124994255713 on Dec 11, 2015

AWESOME!!!!!!

Great and Refreshing

Posted by 5702947269015155392 on Aug 21, 2015

Great rosemary essential oil, so refreshing. Not like others too strong smell. I use it in my hair oil, it makes my hair so refreshing.

excellent

Posted by Reviewer1901447 on Jun 23, 2015

nice scent. nice dropper. I put it in my hair oil.

Rosemary Oil

Posted by 5063166492073975965 on Jun 10, 2015

Authentic smell, quite strong.

Rancid oil

Posted by 4677671339834610277 on Apr 13, 2015

Last time I ordered 5 Aura Cacia's essential oils from iherb among other goods, and 4 of these essential oils turned out to be rancid, including the Rosemary oil! Moreover, the caps of the rosemary and patchouli oil bottles weren't screwed tightly, so their contents spilled all over the box - the whole package was stinking horrendously! I used to like Aura Cacia products, but I'll never order them again - I don't want to risk losing money!

Stinks

Posted by 4734276135233697735 on Apr 05, 2015

I stinks really intense! Even my mother, who basically doesn't care how beauty products smell, finds it disgusting. Mixing with other essential oils doesn't help :(

Smells Good

Posted by 5137722911699718627 on Feb 06, 2015

I am using it with coconut oil for toenail fungus. I wipe it on the toes about twice a day. I know there are stronger oils to use but Rosemary is the most palatable in an olfactory way as I don't want to smell like pizza all day, every day if I used oregano oil.