Best purchase in years

Posted by 4875081239080107298 on Jan 24, 2014

I'm in love with my car diffuser! I drive a lot, and diffusing peppermint oil keeps me alert, helps suppress my appetite, and I love that my car smells like a candy cane! Everyone comments on how happy it makes them when the get in, I freakin love it!

Scent doesnt last long...

Posted by SugarDumplin on Jul 07, 2013

You need to use a lot of drops of essential oil to notice a decent scent, and even then it doesnt last long. Im a little disappointed.

good

Posted by naturalsgirls on Oct 08, 2012

Gift for her husband in the car, a great alternative to chemical fresheners!

Excellent product!

Posted by BomBom on Jan 22, 2016

I really don't like driving in early mornings and late evenings when I'm so tired after work. I was hoping to find ways to keep myself awake as well as to relieve my stress while I'm driving. I gave this diffuser a try and I'm very pleased with the results! I usually add 5-10 drops of Now Foods Mental Focus essential oil blend to the diffuser and it works very well in keeping me awake while stuck in traffic jam!

Nice product

Posted by Reviewer2066882 on Aug 04, 2011

Ordered this and wasn't sure what to expect, but it has been great. I often am looking for car fresheners that are natural whereas with this you can use your own quality oils. Only problem is I often forget to take it out when I leave the car and am worried I will one day flatten the battery! iHerb service was great and product arrived quickly - they make it so easy I don't know why other companies struggle to ship internationally as efficiently!

Nice product

Posted by Reviewer3231635 on Nov 25, 2011

I smoke (I know, it's bad...) and I also smoke in my car... but thanks to this diffuser, all kind of "bad" smells vanished!!

not so good as it was expected

Posted by tasuha on Jul 12, 2013

I use it with vanilla oil and it seems like it doesn`t work. Maybe I need to try with another essential oil.

very good

Posted by Reviewer1203078 on Nov 26, 2014

my husband liked this present very much

not bad

Posted by Reviewer2215721 on Aug 16, 2011

not bad... i little fiddly but works ok! Worth what you pay for it, maybe a more expensive one would be little better quality!

Works

Posted by 5463905947162988896 on May 15, 2014

What more can I say, it heats up the pad that you have applied essential oils to and disperses the fragrance into the air.

« Previous | 1 2 | Next »