Best purchase in years

Posted by 4875081239080107298 on Jan 24, 2014

I'm in love with my car diffuser! I drive a lot, and diffusing peppermint oil keeps me alert, helps suppress my appetite, and I love that my car smells like a candy cane! Everyone comments on how happy it makes them when the get in, I freakin love it!

good

Posted by naturalsgirls on Oct 08, 2012

Gift for her husband in the car, a great alternative to chemical fresheners!

Nice product

Posted by Reviewer3231635 on Nov 25, 2011

I smoke (I know, it's bad...) and I also smoke in my car... but thanks to this diffuser, all kind of "bad" smells vanished!!

not bad

Posted by Reviewer2215721 on Aug 16, 2011

not bad... i little fiddly but works ok! Worth what you pay for it, maybe a more expensive one would be little better quality!

great stuff for car

Posted by ievinia on Jan 04, 2014

Labai geras dalykas vietoj visų sintetinių kvapų į mašiną. Užlašinat natūralių eterinių aliejų ir mėgaujatės. Be to - valo dezinfekuoja orą mašinoje; mūsų mėgiamiausias - mėtų ir rozmarinų mišinys - ypač tinka ilgų kelionių metu, neleidžia užmigti :) ir labai malonus kvapas Great stuff in car. Our favourite smell is - rozmary and spearmint, very pleasant and keeps you alert in long distances too :)

Works

Posted by 5463905947162988896 on May 15, 2014

What more can I say, it heats up the pad that you have applied essential oils to and disperses the fragrance into the air.

Excellent product!

Posted by BomBom on Jan 22, 2016

I really don't like driving in early mornings and late evenings when I'm so tired after work. I was hoping to find ways to keep myself awake as well as to relieve my stress while I'm driving. I gave this diffuser a try and I'm very pleased with the results! I usually add 5-10 drops of Now Foods Mental Focus essential oil blend to the diffuser and it works very well in keeping me awake while stuck in traffic jam!

greater device!

Posted by 4923542938281103427 on Jan 27, 2016

No more chemical fragrances in my car! Amazing thing, works well and comes with refill pads. I use it with same brand essential oils.