Great For Itchy, Dry Skin!

Posted by Read-Me-Now-Be-Happy on May 29, 2013

You'll find this product to be very calming and soothing. I actually purchased it as I wanted to avoid the ones with nasty chemicals in them. This mineral bath does not have any synthetic chemicals. My skin is very sensitive and it didn't irritate- a bonus. Just don't fall asleep when taking a bath- it's very calming.

Go Raw, Organic Spirulina Energy Bars

Posted by 5590819755570921040 on Aug 22, 2013

If you want to spoil yourself after a long day a bath with this mineral powder it is gonna comfort you.

Nice

Posted by 5503193293237867729 on Sep 19, 2013

I like this bath salt, the scent is wonderful and natural

Smells awesome

Posted by Reviewer1731735 on Mar 20, 2014

YUM

Woody, Relaxing, Great!

Posted by StormsinSummer on Mar 24, 2015

I decided to try this as my previous favourite (one with sandalwood in its name) is no longer available. This is just as good, though the cedarwood in this outweighs the sandalwood, which this product also contains. The resulting woody scent of this is awesome! I used half a packet per bath though my tub isn't huge and it made for a wonderfully relaxing soak.

Unique wonderful relaxing scent

Posted by ValentinaAlexandra on Jun 25, 2014

This company's products are wonderful and this particular bath salt is the best. The smell is so relaxing it will send you off into a deep meditative state...and your bathroom will smell great for hours after you use it.

relaxing

Posted by fukurou on Jun 09, 2015

relaxing aroma. soothing for the body

the smell is good

Posted by Reviewer1379880 on Feb 08, 2012

I like the smell and it can bring u peace

Absolutely, you deserve this !

Posted by 5189425605840843125 on Dec 12, 2015

A friend introduced me to this mineral bath salt because it was a gift to her and she showers instead of bathing. For starters, iHerb has the LOWEST price for this product online. It arrived to my house in just a couple days and because I was a new customer, FREE shipping. Well, that's enough for me to spread the news with not only this review but also word of mouth to my friends and family. This product is made at a place that is less than an hour's drive from where I live, but they don't sell it at the plant. SO, besides all that, the way this product smells both in the bathroom and on my skin takes top billing. After a long walk, gym workout or a night of dancing, there's nothing better than steaming up with some mineral salts in your bathwater ! I will be ordering again and again and again and.....

Real Aroma

Posted by 5303049617092547128 on May 08, 2015

I bought couple different bath salt together to compare. This one was real!!!! Full of real scent. Even next day, my bathroom was full of this Mineral Bath smell and it felt very good. I am planning to buy more.

« Previous | 1 2 | Next »