The Alchemist's Secret: transform mood & room karma with a spritz of this relaxing elixir!

Posted by PurplePegasus on Jan 25, 2014

Although this is not the pure French lavender scent I'm familiar with and prefer, after a while I got used to this scent. I used it during a phase of mental chaos and panic attacks and I must say, it's very comforting and soothing. I have read that bees who pollinate the lavender fields get so drunk on the nectar that they let people pet them. And that if one wants to help and attract bees, one ought to plant lavender in their garden. On an energetic level, lavender acts as a transmuting force for good. For those into chakras and etheric bodies, this is extremely powerful and yet very gentle and subtly transformational. Of course, this is not going to put out an insomniac, particularly when there's hormonal issues and/or nutritional deficiencies, but nevertheless, if you let it, it will ease your mind a bit of obsessive or persisting thoughts. A few sprays might be necessary. The aluminum can means the sprays will always be very cool. When I mist my body, I find it leaves no sticky residue and the skin is instantly dry (but then again, I live in the mainly arid, desert climate of Southern California). The scent does linger a bit, which is a surprise as natural EOs are naturally volatile and this is a top note which is very ephemeral. All in all, an excellent product. I'm withdrawing a star because I prefer the true French lavender, because of the aluminum can (would prefer glass for safety reasons since I was diagnosed with aluminum toxicity already) and because it is not organic. Although, to me, it has room for improvement, the effects are immediate and pretty impressive. I use it as a room spritz as well as body spray. If the smell disappoints you like it did me at first, keep trying it, it gets better, or at least it did for me. I hope you will enjoy it as much as I do!

No sé si relaja

Posted by rocioes on Jun 09, 2015

Lo utilizo como bruma de almohada por su efecto relajante, aunque esto no lo puedo asegurar. El olor no es demasiado fuerte, es agradable, aunque no perdura demasiado. El envase sí es muy bueno, pq es aluminio y conserva muy bien el producto

Consistenly great product

Posted by 5330394035772921142 on Dec 11, 2014

I love lavender and just have to have a bottle on me at all times. I've tried other lavender-scented sprays, like the NOW brand and Mountain Rose Herbs, but the Aura Cacia always has a pleasant smell. And unlike other brands, the scent is consistent over time. It's quite affordable and lasts a long time too.

I love this mist!

Posted by Reviewer1690142 on Jul 13, 2011

I spray my pillow down at night and off to dreamland I go. It's also nice to use as a body spray.

Good nights sleep

Posted by Reviewer2129595 on Oct 08, 2011

I spray this on my pillow before bed, and it really helps me fall aspleep faster

Huele de maravilla

Posted by sonia1980 on May 27, 2013

Me encanta este tipo de bodymist y este en concreto huele fenomenal, es un olor bastante intenso a lavanda. Creo que de manera adicional puede utilizarse también como bruma de almohada

No dura

Posted by 5402098680273867796 on Oct 20, 2014

El olor se disipa al momento, no merece la pena

Bueno

Posted by 5090656153626325176 on Nov 21, 2014

Lo usamos como bruma de almohada. No dura todo lo que me gustaría el olor, pero esta bien

No es un buen envase

Posted by 4872410197066260830 on Apr 15, 2016

Sería un buen spray relajante para rociar la almohada antes de dormir, si no fuera porque huele demasiado a metal... El olor metálico del envase prevalece sobre el olor de la lavanda. Es una pena, a mí particularmente me resulta desagradable y apenas lo he podido usar. No sé si mi bote habrá estado mal almacenado, o expuesto al calor, y por eso huele tan fuerte el metal, o será así por norma general. Tendré que probar a pasarlo a otro envase de plástico, para darle otra oportunidad y no tirarlo (habiendo magastado el dinero), pero me temo que el líquido ya estará 'contaminado' por el metal.

Very good

Posted by Santita on Apr 17, 2012

The pleasant aroma of fresh lavender. Well refreshes and removes odors - use the kitty litter near.

« Previous | 1 2 3 | Next »