New To iHerb?

Aura Cacia, Aromatherapy Room & Body Mist, Relaxing Lavender, 4 fl oz (118 ml)

« Previous | 1 2 3 | Next »

The Alchemist's Secret: transform mood & room karma with a spritz of this relaxing elixir!

Posted by PurplePegasus on Jan 25, 2014

Although this is not the pure French lavender scent I'm familiar with and prefer, after a while I got used to this scent. I used it during a phase of mental chaos and panic attacks and I must say, it's very comforting and soothing. I have read that bees who pollinate the lavender fields get so drunk on the nectar that they let people pet them. And that if one wants to help and attract bees, one ought to plant lavender in their garden. On an energetic level, lavender acts as a transmuting force for good. For those into chakras and etheric bodies, this is extremely powerful and yet very gentle and subtly transformational. Of course, this is not going to put out an insomniac, particularly when there's hormonal issues and/or nutritional deficiencies, but nevertheless, if you let it, it will ease your mind a bit of obsessive or persisting thoughts. A few sprays might be necessary. The aluminum can means the sprays will always be very cool. When I mist my body, I find it leaves no sticky residue and the skin is instantly dry (but then again, I live in the mainly arid, desert climate of Southern California). The scent does linger a bit, which is a surprise as natural EOs are naturally volatile and this is a top note which is very ephemeral. All in all, an excellent product. I'm withdrawing a star because I prefer the true French lavender, because of the aluminum can (would prefer glass for safety reasons since I was diagnosed with aluminum toxicity already) and because it is not organic. Although, to me, it has room for improvement, the effects are immediate and pretty impressive. I use it as a room spritz as well as body spray. If the smell disappoints you like it did me at first, keep trying it, it gets better, or at least it did for me. I hope you will enjoy it as much as I do!

I love this mist!

Posted by Reviewer1690142 on Jul 13, 2011

I spray my pillow down at night and off to dreamland I go. It's also nice to use as a body spray.

Good nights sleep

Posted by Reviewer2129595 on Oct 08, 2011

I spray this on my pillow before bed, and it really helps me fall aspleep faster

Very good

Posted by Santita on Apr 17, 2012

The pleasant aroma of fresh lavender. Well refreshes and removes odors - use the kitty litter near.

Huele de maravilla

Posted by sonia1980 on May 27, 2013

Me encanta este tipo de bodymist y este en concreto huele fenomenal, es un olor bastante intenso a lavanda. Creo que de manera adicional puede utilizarse también como bruma de almohada

« Previous | 1 2 3 | Next »