Somewhat disappointing

Posted by PurplePegasus on Feb 21, 2014

I normally enjoy ginger, it's not bad but I don't really get this odor: I found it to be neither refreshing nor long lasting, which is good because I don't find it particularly pleasant either. I expected this to be the opposite of their relaxing lavender (which I really enjoy), to be a pick me up like peppermint & lemon oils can be. Instead each time I spritz it high above me, I wait to smell something, then I notice a hint of something strangely pungent (I guess the ginger) and just when I expect to detect the mint or lemon, as the droplets hit me, the smell has completely dissipated with nothing left, neither upon skin or in the air, when used as a room spray. It's the strangest thing. The lavender one lingers for a good half hour or so, this one, there's nothing remaining at all once it's been spritz. I don't think I'll purchase again, but it was an interesting, and very strange, experiment.

Smells Good, but Doesn't Stay

Posted by 5613298564972892910 on Mar 26, 2015

It's okay, but doesn't last long.

Great

Posted by Reviewer3102171 on Dec 26, 2011

Don't have any complaints, just love this Mist

Love it!

Posted by 4984050817209142280 on Nov 19, 2012

I have used this for several years and I love it!!!

Both items that I brought

Posted by 4837280971187540617 on Dec 01, 2016

I use it in my office space and home. My coworkers are always coming into my space to say SOJOURNER how come your space always smells and feels so good.

Not a potent product.

Posted by 4714913675934723566 on Aug 02, 2016

The smell is not very invigorating at all and dissipates very quickly.