• Due to this item's ingredients, FAA regulations require additional packaging resulting in a higher cost than similar items.

• Customer Ratings

Aura Cacia, Frankincense,

Posted by 5687039731895950085 on Feb 19, 2014

Using it as a cancer patient so far seems to help.

Aura Cacia Frankincense in Jojoba

Posted by Reviewer1373824 on Jun 24, 2011

Really lovely - I mix a drop of this in a carrier oil (slightly warmed), and apply to my face. I have mild rosacea, and my skin is extremely prone to redness and blotches. This seems to have a calming effect on my skin, and it smells great too. The smell is quite strong - I would like to know what the dilution is. I always dilute it further - essential oils should, in general, not be used at more than 1% diltuion on the facial skin.

Amazing

Posted by Reviewer1700594 on Jan 27, 2010

I added a few drops to my face cream and damn it works better then oil of olay!

Weak Sent

Posted by Reviewer1756766 on Aug 23, 2014

The aroma is listed on the label as "Sweet", "Balsamic", and "Middle/Base Note." I could only slightly detect sweet notes. The Frankincense is in jojoba oil which is probably mostly what's in the bottle. I was hoping to pick up the sent of burning Frankinsense that I remember from my altar boy days. That was not to be with this product.

Good

Posted by Reviewer2761541 on Jun 16, 2012

I'm sure this is a fine combination oil, just not exactly what I was looking for. I'm hoping to combine this with some other essential oils to make a good perfume. By itself, it's just too "insect repellant" smell on me.

Love this

Posted by Reviewer2397588 on Oct 08, 2010

This is an essential oil I use in combination with others as a fragrance. Not only do I love the fragrance it helps to produce, but I want to use this opportunity to say that I am thankful for your quick shipment of my order.

Great Product

Posted by Reviewer1405760 on Nov 21, 2011

Wonderful smell. Will order again.

used it as a rub

Posted by 5384557257376678610 on Oct 16, 2015

This is amazing,soothed my sore tendons and is calming.I didn't expect that