very good

strong lasting aroma

good quality

Posted by 5312763783882700215 on Feb 24, 2016

One of my favourite

One of the best I've tried

Posted by 5461034161718954813 on Feb 12, 2016

Lovely fragrance and good quality – I've purchased this repeatedly!

Good

Posted by kweemeng on Dec 18, 2015

I started buying essential oils from iherb and chose the oils from Now Food. The oils from Now Food are similar in pricing to other brands but give double the volume. The catch is that their oils are not as strong as others, not strong in fragrance. You pay for what you get. Aura lavender oil smells stronger, more authentic than Now Food. Will buy again.

A MUST-HAVE essential oil for every home!

Posted by SueYaNee on Oct 01, 2015

I always added 8-10 drops of this lavender oil to every bottle of my oil mixture. It adds a really great smell to the mixture making me feel relaxed and refreshed immediately after applying. It helps a lot if the oil mix includes tea tree oil. Since tea tree oil can smell quite unpleasant, this perfect lavender oil from aura cacia just made it smell much better. I also just mix it with grapeseed oil, hemp oil and jojoba oil just to use them as body lotion. You will find it exceptionally useful mixing it with hemp oil since hemp oil has quite a strong smell on its own. I think I also sleep better smelling this beautiful lavender smell in my bedroom! One bottle lasts quite awhile so I won't hesitate to repurchase this perfect oil!

Love the Smell!

Posted by 5274142059798075721 on Jun 07, 2015

I give this product 5 stars because it is simply amazing, it smells so divine! I use it to freshen up my house, so I just add a few drops here and there, repeating about twice a week. I also put a drop or two in the bedroom on my bed, as it has a very relaxing effect. However, I was very disappointed of the fact that the bottle wasn't sealed properly, and by the time it got to me, a large part of the oil was gone... so 1 star for that!

Great quality

Posted by 4970285851020329184 on Jun 06, 2015

Definitely a deal. It's a must-have in your collection of essential oils if not the first you should have.? Great for skin and hair.

obajayu

Posted by 4907696127471903043 on May 01, 2015

zapax otlicniy SUPEER

best lavender

Posted by 4642883398937712217 on Apr 17, 2015

Great product great price. This is the lavender that you want. It is lavendula augustifolia- the therapeutic variety of lavender.

무난한 라벤더향입니다